Parking and Mardi Gras

DCP

I suck at searching, I never can find the info I need doing a search. We have booked a cruise on NCL leaving 02/16 out of NOLA. Since flights are outrageous, we're doing to drive down. I read about there being parking garages for the cruise lines. Is there a way to make a reservation for these? I have never done this before (we usually fly in and just Uber to the hotel and then to the port) This is all new to me, and the hotel does NOT have a park and cruise package during Mardi Gras. Any advice is appreciated!

We are not planning on driving around NOLA. We want a place to park the car and leave it for the entire time we'll be there. We're staying at the Maison St. Charles (who usually has a park and cruise) The streetcar stops right out front, so that is what we use to get around. We never drive the car when we're there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mardi Gras 2020 is on 2/25. If you are coming in on 2/16 you should have no problem parking. NCL uses the Whale lot on Convention Center Boulevard, and I have never seen it full. There will be some night parades on 2/16, but you will be parked and on the ship by then.

We are coming in on the 14th, I called the Maison and spoke with the manager. We are able to do the park and cruise there, which is more convenient for us. Thank you to those who tried to help me!