ALL 4 PERKS PROMO IS BACK !

Pier290

The offer can be booked from today, August 2, 2019 and until August 7, 2019 (although celebrity.com mentions August 2 to August 4). Only valid for select (but most) sailings departing September 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/CEL_Summer_BlackFriday_Sale_Offer_Flyer_TRADE.pdf

Edited by mikkelhansen
  • Like 1

Keep in mind this offer is NOT Free... it may still be a good deal but remember to compare prices.  I'm looking at the March 7th sailing on the Equinox.  For a Sunset Verandah cabin the cost went up by approx $100 with this promo.  It's still a good deal because of the extra 2 perks however they are NOT free.

We rebooked a transatlantic on which we had 2 perks.  We saved $50 on the overall fare and gained two perks as well as upgrading to premium drinks.  It was an excellent deal for us as final payment is due next week so the nonrefundable part is fairly moot at this point.  YMMV of course.

• Like 1

My payment-in-full wasn't due until tomorrow, but I paid last night.  I called them today about this promo, since I had booked with 3 perks and added in gratuities.  My beverage package was upgraded to Premium and I got a refund of $140.00.  I'm happy 🙂.  Thanks so much for posting this!

• Like 6

I must have really good pricing on my November sailings already. Both of them are higher under this sale than I already have booked. Silhouette concierge cabin I have a price of about $120 total better than the sale, and our Edge price (booked back in March 2018) is still almost $1,000 cheaper. But this sale price is the best I've seen on the Nov 15th Edge sailing all year. I'm sure many people will benefit from rebooking!

P.S I do already have all 4 perks, so comparing apples to apples

Edited by DebInAntigua

We had booked a November Summit cruise with three perks, and the TA threw in gratuities and a little extra OBC.  I contacted the TA to see if we could finagle the booking to get the upgraded beverage package, but he said we weren't eligible because  X wasn't honoring the promo for existing reservations (which based on some posts here, is false), and now the price of the cruise is higher.

The price is higher on the X site today with the new promo, but on the TA site, it's basically the same as what we paid, so I "innocently" pointed that out in my email reply and said I had thought based on that he might be able to make a change.  I'm doubtful I'll get a positive reply, but it was worth an email.  This isn't our usual TA--we booked after we saw the price in a travel newsletter--so I didn't expect much in the way of service.  This might prove me right.

Yes , we have already had final payment and just sent an email to our TA to see if we can get the beverage package upgraded from Classic to Premium as well as the increase in OBC etc . Our price is the same - just the perks included much better now so I dont see why the "upgrade" shouldnt be honoured .

• Like 1

We have a cruise that qualifies but the price is $2,900  higher😮.  We only have the Classic Beverage package perk but do have $650 OBC from Celebrity which for a 9 night cruise will cover the gratuities, upgrade to the Premium beverage package and internet.  We also have $350 OBC from our TA  which I plan not to spend. 

Just saved 300 us dollars by asking them to price match on our Equinox booking for 30 november. Still getting all 4 perks ,same state room on the hump but a little over 300 bucks cheaper.

Well happy with that .

39 minutes ago, RickT said:

It’s interesting to note that with the promo nothing on the website offers pricing for booking a cruise with a refundable deposit.

I'm seeing 4 perks available with refundable deposit on holidays sailings...

What a deal??   

We booked  AQ on the Reflection for Mar 2 2020.  It is $4543.27  total that includes the classic Bev pack and $200 SBC.    The deposit is refundable or transferable as it was booked with a future cruise.  

With the new promotion the cost would be $8956.50 with all the perks and a non refundable deposit.  

Should I rebook for the promo to get all the perks?  🤔 DAH 

It is always best to wait for the better deals than booking early.  There will also be better deals after final payment.  💰🤗. Really????   

I am sure that many will think it is a great deal because of the promo but the cost is ridiculous for 11 days.   We also have a SS booked doing a B2B and it is $6207 for 10 days that includes all the perks and $700 SBC 

People need to wise up

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

My deal still works out Better that I got for my reflection sailing in nov.  just free classic drink pkg but paid 3600 for c2 room.  And getting 200 from my ta.   If I changed it the cost would be over 5k.  Not worth it. 

22 hours ago, RickT said:

Keep in mind this offer is NOT Free... it may still be a good deal but remember to compare prices.  I'm looking at the March 7th sailing on the Equinox.  For a Sunset Verandah cabin the cost went up by approx $100 with this promo.  It's still a good deal because of the extra 2 perks however they are NOT free.

I just booked a cruise with Celebrity 2 days ago, and now the offer is the same price that I paid for 2 perks...Oh well.....

7 minutes ago, 2flacruisers said:

I just booked a cruise with Celebrity 2 days ago, and now the offer is the same price that I paid for 2 perks...Oh well.....

Call your TA or Celebrity if you booked directly. A lot of people have been successful in upgrading their booking to include all 4 perks under this promo.

• Like 1