Cruise Critic Community
Karen Lynn

Chefs table

Having the specialty dining trio package seems to be conflicting with the only night the chefs table is available on a sailing. 

They automatically  assign first night in the package and that’s the only night the chefs table is available. Ugh.

Anyone have any suggestions or experience changing this once on-board ? Doubtful the chefs table would even be available but ..

Thank you!

When you board go to one of the tables booking speciality restaurants and change the first night  to another  evening.  You are not locked into that restaurant/day, the antiquated computer system needs a day 1 or 2 choice to process the dining package.

Do we know for sure if Chef's table is offered multiple nights?  Like the OP, I'm happy to pay the fee, but I'm not open to doing it night one (which is the only option listed online).

If there's a risk of not being able to pick a different night, we may opt to risk it, and just book on board.

When I talked to Celebrity they said there would be at least 2 Chef Tables (8 night cruise).  I would like to know on what night they normally do it since we have scheduled several specialty dinners.