All In promotion for US bookings in Europe

Até

MSC US is now offering the All In & WiFi promotion for US bookings on many European sailings.  I checked three of my European bookings and the price increase for this promotional rate was anywhere from $26/pp per day to a whopping $71pp per day to switch.  So I don't really think there are any great deals out there vs the 2-for-1 rate I booked.  The $26pp per day increase is a slight savings over purchasing the Easy drinks package and WiFi separately, but a bit underwhelming since I've been waiting for some movement on this front.  I have no idea what they're thinking with the $71pp per day increase just for Easy and WiFi.

Edited by Até

Hi Ate, Yesterday I booked a solo cabin on Meraviglia's transatlantic 21 day Miami to Kiel 4/12/2020. My first transatlantic and 

first MSC. Have been following the prices for a couple of months saw a slight increase and noticed that solo cabins were scarce 

bit the bullet and booked. After reading my documents noticed that "Easy Drink Package" was included.  Had no idea, never read 

what was included. Price for 3 weeks on this ship is the same as NCL  Epic 7 day solo cruise in Med. I am delighted. Even if food is only passable I can drink. LOL!