Perks for RCL's Crown & Anchor "Elite"

1 hour ago, travlinmadlin said:

Yes, sorry. I  meant Diamond. I did find a list of current perks online. Is there a Diamond Club aboard the Harmony where drinks and specialty coffees are offered?

Yes, Harmony has a Diamond Club/Lounge.

3 hours ago, travlinmadlin said:

Yes, sorry. I  meant Diamond. I did find a list of current perks online. Is there a Diamond Club aboard the Harmony where drinks and specialty coffees are offered?

What you found on line is not the list of everything you can expect as a Diamond on the Harmony.  In your cabin, there will be a list of "offers" that will be embedded on your SeaPass card.  The last time you sailed, you probably had a coupon booklet in your room.  🙂  

The internet benefit is still one free 24 hour period per Diamond member, but the dollar amount has increased to $23.99

cd56fcc3d529168575e105f8bc58f52a.jpg

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Heymarco said:

Can you get the free specialty coffee if you booked the specialty restaurant through cruise planner? 

The free specialty coffee for Diamond and above is normally only available at the self-serve machine in the Diamond Lounge.

8 hours ago, Heymarco said:

Can you get the free specialty coffee if you booked the specialty restaurant through cruise planner? 

I assume you mean the offer on the sheet in the cabin. 

It doesn’t matter how you booked the restaurant.  After dinner, if you want the specialty coffee, just order it. 

It won’t hurt to mention to your server that you are using your C&A benefit, and check the bill to be sure that you weren’t charged. 

😊