Harmony Aug 4, 2019 - We're not on Empress anymore.

We were on Harmony in May and Empress in late June.  An enjoyable time on each but obviously totally different experiences.  Harmony is simply an amazing creation but, for my own tastes Harmony is too big and Empress is now too small.  I think my favorite Royal class ships are Vision, Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom.    The Oasis class ships are on the list where we wouldn't book them on our own, but if friends wanted to go we'd certainly join them.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

Was that where you met the concierge?  If so guessing 7:15 was the meet up time then?

We went up to SL, but it got to be 7:15, so we just left. Said some goodbyes to folks waiting in Bionic Bar and left the ship. 

Self assist was still going on, but we fit right in.

Did facial recognition as you entered luggage hall. Passport much better than birth certificate now. 😉 Grabbed luggage and walked out. Got a cab and headed home. $20 + $3 tip

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

We require photographic proof.  

(or, more honestly, we really love pics of adorable pups!)

She goes to groomer on Wednesday 

I'd take a pic, but she's staring at Laura eating pizza right now🍕

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Some of the food is better, the service is a little better. It can be very relaxed or a madhouse.  The view is generally very nice. 

That being said, some of the menus aren't our cup of tea. Really dissapointed in the second lunch menu, days 5-7, and the kiddie menu.

I have to lay a guilt trip on DH so he’ll eat dinner in the MDR with me instead of his beloved WJ. 

I booked a junior suite for the room, as we usually get mini suites when we sail on Princess. Royal’s balcony cabins are bigger than Princess’s, and one would have worked, but I wanted the hump. 

I hope I can get him into Coastal Kitchen and that he’ll be happy with the food, at least a couple of times.