Whale watching

carribbound

The first week in February. I have gone whale watching in Seattle and Cabo and they guarantee you will see a whale or give you credit for another tour. Now, I know its difficult to credit another tour, but I guess I take that guarantee that there are a lot of whales in the area as a rule. Just wondering if Grand Turk is hopping with whales like Cabo and Seattle. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:17 AM, carribbound said:

The first week in February. I have gone whale watching in Seattle and Cabo and they guarantee you will see a whale or give you credit for another tour. Now, I know its difficult to credit another tour, but I guess I take that guarantee that there are a lot of whales in the area as a rule. Just wondering if Grand Turk is hopping with whales like Cabo and Seattle. 

I'm wondering the same thing... We will be down there first week of March and was hoping to take my kids to see whales. But I noticed they didn't have the guarantee like the whale excursions we took in Alaska.

• 1 month later...

We were in Grand Turk 3/24/19 and took the Whale Watching Excursion....by far the BEST excurion we have ever taken.  While there are no guarantees that you will spot a whale our guide made ever effort and she did not disappoint!  Most amazing sights and sounds.   Hydraphone was used under water and we could hear the males singing from 2 miles away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2019 at 1:02 PM, CruisinSus said:

We were in Grand Turk 3/24/19 and took the Whale Watching Excursion....by far the BEST excurion we have ever taken.  While there are no guarantees that you will spot a whale our guide made ever effort and she did not disappoint!  Most amazing sights and sounds.   Hydraphone was used under water and we could hear the males singing from 2 miles away.

This is encouraging!  Will be there end of January and thinking about doing this.
Can you tell me the boat size (passenger capacity) and if you saw other marine life?

TIA!