St. Petersburg shore excursion

We are trying to book a private shore excursion for St. Petersburg, Aug. 21 & 22, Regal Princess.  Our only issue is that occaisionally, after walking for too long, my back hurts too much.  For that reason when we go to the Hermitage, there are wheelchairs that you can borrow and I would like to save the possibility of using one, if need be.  However, because of that, I cannot go on any of the group shore excursions and must book a private excursion.  I wanted to know if anyone else would like to join us for a two day private shore excursion.  That way we could share the cost and still have the advantage of being in a very small group with a lot of personal attention.  Please reply to Debkrabach@msn.com if you have any interest in pursuing this.  We are a couple in our 60's, from Michigan.  Thanks

• Like 1

Per board rules, this should be arranged on your Roll Call, located here:

It is also against the Cruise Critic rules to give out your email, except on your Roll Call.

Good luck...you are starting this process a little late in the game.

Highly recommend TJ Travel, if they still have bookings available. They will cater the tour to your specific needs. Drop you off at the front door, skip lines for entrance, etc.. They will even make unscheduled stops along the way. Just ask!

WARNING: You may not have much luck getting a private tour on such short notice. All the best!

We booked a 3-day private tour with Best Guides for September 6-8, and though we booked it a long time ago, I have had to make significant changes to the arrangements at a relatively last minute, because I recently broke my foot and therefore can't do all the intensive walking we had planned.  Natasha has been astoundingly helpful and efficient at not only rearranging the itinerary, but also making arrangements for a wheelchair rental AND someone to push the wheelchair!  I will report back after our return but I am so pleased at how helpful she's been, even going to the trouble of consulting the various museums about what the likely reception to a knee scooter might be (cut to the chase: not good. A wheelchair is the way to go inside the museums.)

Edited by Afterward
grammar

On 8/6/2019 at 5:05 AM, TV Dad said:

Highly recommend TJ Travel, if they still have bookings available. They will cater the tour to your specific needs. Drop you off at the front door, skip lines for entrance, etc.. They will even make unscheduled stops along the way. Just ask!

WARNING: You may not have much luck getting a private tour on such short notice. All the best!

Absolutely agree with this option. Contact TJ Travel..We (just the two of us with a driver & guide) had an amazing private tour with them. Well worth the cost and you'll be so glad you decided to see this amazing city with this company. After all this could end up being you're one and only trip to St Petersburg...make the most of it. !!!!