Roatan Best ATV Eco-Jungle Adventure: History, Culture & Private Beach Break

wyattjl

We were on a Norwegian cruise and looked for an excursion for our stop in Roatan. We selected this ATV adventure from TripAdvisor rather than from the cruise ship, and I'm so glad we did! This is a professional group that provided a great day for us. Andrea picked us up at the end of the pier along with one other couple. She said she had a surprise for us in addition to the ATV ride and the beach break. First we were taken to the top of the mountain to a group of locals who had a flea market set up. We were able to find souvenirs that supported the real locals and the views were astounding! After just a little while, she took us on another surprise -- to an animal sanctuary where we interacted with monkeys, rabbits, and sloths. It was an amazing surprise that we enjoyed so much. Then, off to ATV. I was pleasantly surprised at the organization of the company and was glad to see that all their operators had been certified in CPR and mountain rescue. No need to fear, though! We had a safety lesson and practice session before our trip on the trails. It was so much fun and the operators were funny and personable. Great views and information about the area were a bonus! After our ride, Andrea took us to a beautiful beach resort area with an infinity pool and beach front. I just wish the day was longer! This is a fabulous excursion! Try them out!