Photo Package Pricing?

mattR

3 minutes ago, grod19 said:

We did the all digital package on our 12 day on anthem last week.  It was $120 on black friday.  We ended up with a little over 210 pictures.  You can take as many as you want.  the only think I hated, you can download them all when you are onboard but you have to do it one picture at a time.  Took forever.  I am still waiting for the link to download them at home.

Hey, I must have sailed with you! :) I had bought the package a long time ago but canceled and re-bought it on Black Friday - that $120 deal was unbelievably good! :D We got 488 photos taken...we really took advantage of it, LOL.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is still waiting for the emailed link. Last year on one of my Allure cruises, it took 10 days post-cruise to get the link...I was really annoyed (and anxious) about it!!

• Like 1

On 12/23/2019 at 1:24 PM, moopetguy said:

Hey, I must have sailed with you! 🙂 I had bought the package a long time ago but canceled and re-bought it on Black Friday - that $120 deal was unbelievably good! 😄 We got 488 photos taken...we really took advantage of it, LOL.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is still waiting for the emailed link. Last year on one of my Allure cruises, it took 10 days post-cruise to get the link...I was really annoyed (and anxious) about it!!

I still haven't seen the link.  Wish I could say I was surprised.

With a little one it is hard to get him to stay still for that many pictures.  I think we got lucky if we got 2-3 locations a night before he did his sprint away from mommy and daddy.

Just wanted to report that I finally got the email with the download link for my photos. This, after I opened a support ticket with them last night, because depending on how you count the "4-7 business days" post-cruise, that window may already have passed. Coincidence?? 🤔

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2019 at 11:17 AM, Biker19 said:

You can buy any picture on board (with you in it) and then you should get a link to download that after the cruise - this may vary by ship.

when you buy photos, if you ask can they photo shop them to improve your image eg fill in tooth gap, make wrinkles softer ? Will there be an extra charge for doing that ?

2 hours ago, bluenote5 said:

when you buy photos, if you ask can they photo shop them to improve your image eg fill in tooth gap, make wrinkles softer ? Will there be an extra charge for doing that ?

I don't recall any service like that being available.