Where to find shareholder OBC?

Heather1972

Heather, I get an email from Carnival telling me that the credit was applied to our account. I never see it on the booking , though. In the past, I have called Carnival to make sure it is on there. It always has been applied.

I also screenshot the email in case I have to go to guest services, but after 10 or so cruises, there’s not ever a problem.

In Manage My Booking, go to Print Documents, check General Information.  On page 2 (Invoice page), there are a couple of boxes on the left side.  Just under the Itemized Charges (the top box) is another box - your OBC should show up there.

Wish we could make this a sticky since I've posted the same info about a dozen times!

And, yes, I also take the email stating that the OBC has been applied.  Just in case!

Edited by NCTribeFan

19 hours ago, Heather1972 said:

Hi all,

I just recently purchased my carnival stock and sent in the info to get my shareholder onboard credit. When it is posted, where would I see that online? Thanks! 

Once you do the check in for the cruise.

Select Print Documents

Then select

Print general information and click on print

The booking summery will come up

On the second page you will see itemized charges

Directly below that it will show your OBC and any other credit you may have.

It WILL, if they applied it to your booking correctly. Here is where it shows up:

Page 2 of your documents after you have done check in and you go to print your cruise documents, under general information. You can unselect the boarding pass and luggage tags. You can "print" (look at on screen) as many times as you want.

image.thumb.png.f42d242f51c7f9a9922152633d7d7566.png

I have always found in 20 cruises that the amount of OBC depicted on your documents is NOT the share holders benefit but other OBC that has been applied. Share holder's shows up after you board. Your mileage may vary but not by much. ☺️

Edited by Bookbug53

43 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

No, that's absolutely NOT the case for me. My shareholder is always added to the OBC total once the shareholder documents are processed by guest admin at Carnival. I've been getting stockholder OBC since 2012 over 20-something cruises.

Same here...I see mine in the "Print My Documents" form as well as other forms of OBC (price drop, promotional, etc.).  However, for me, the OBC credits are not delineated.  The OBC simply shows as a total amount of credit (total of Stockholder, Promotional, Price Drop).

Garnett

16 hours ago, Bookbug53 said:

I have always found in 20 cruises that the amount of OBC depicted on your documents is NOT the share holders benefit but other OBC that has been applied. Share holder's shows up after you board. Your mileage may vary but not by much. ☺️

OK, then how do you explain mine?

It says $100, which is the correct amount, and is the share holders benefit.

It's the ONLY OBC (sadly) I have so that HAS to be it.