Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
trippintex

royals web site

Recommended Posts

just booked sept. 1 on the liberty ,the web site shows one itinerary ,and our tickets itinerary another, same three ports but different days ?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, trippintex said:

just booked sept. 1 on the liberty ,the web site shows one itinerary ,and our tickets itinerary another, same three ports but different days ?

 

just called ,they said the web site was wrong ,and the paper work was right . also looked at cruises only, and it was the same as the paper work

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

web site said galveston, seaday, cozumel, costa maya , roatan ,seaday, seaday, galveston . the paper work tickets has it galveston, seaday, seaday, roatan, costa maya, cozumel, seaday, galveston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trippintex said:

web site said galveston, seaday, cozumel, costa maya , roatan ,seaday, seaday, galveston . the paper work tickets has it galveston, seaday, seaday, roatan, costa maya, cozumel, seaday, galveston

 

Contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.  The itinerary should show up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.  The itinerary should show up there.

we booked it on royals web site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trippintex said:

we booked it on royals web site

 

Then try this automatic number to get your confirmation:  866-562-7625, press #4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...