New-to-SeaDream

lexus man

5 hours ago, lexus man said:

I’ve just placed a deposit on Bridgetown to Bridgetown, April 19 - April 27, 2020 on SDI, our first time on SeaDream. Can someone advise me on the mechanics of the referral scheme please? Many thanks. Alan.

Hi Alan.  I hope someone else will jump in here but I have never known a "referral scheme" on SD.  Now on Seabourn they have exactly that.  Last time we participated it was a $400 OBC to the referral and the referralee.  If SeaDream is doing a similar thing I would love to know of it.🍸

I don't remember how much we got, but both the referrer and the referree got fare rebates.  To get it, you have to be on the same cruise and mention the referral when booking.  Also, Jim, to qualify, you must have friends who are willing to travel with you. 

1 hour ago, TrapperZimmy said:

I don't remember how much we got, but both the referrer and the referree got fare rebates.  To get it, you have to be on the same cruise and mention the referral when booking.  Also, Jim, to qualify, you must have friends who are willing to travel with you. 

Haha, so far a certain English country gent still allows me around occasionally 🍸

yes, in March we travelled with a couple new to Sea Dream and we each got $100 on board credit. I did not know about it when I booked so I called SeaDream office directly and asked for them to consider it. And they did. Not sure if that is common though.

5 hours ago, TrapperZimmy said:

And thanks for the info.  Always learn from the Master.....🍸