Celebrity Eclipse - Bed Location

wee-haggis

I am looking at a balcony cabin on 7,8 or 9. Is it my imagination or are we (2 pax) not permitted to book a cabin with the bed by the bathroom ? On Celebrity's own website every cabin that has the bed/sofa or pull-down bed (which is by the balcony) appears to be unavailable on every deck. If indeed they do block 2 pax parties from booking this style of balcony cabin on their own website, will requesting it over the phone be a possibility ? Anyone have the "formula" for determining where the bed is located in the balcony cabins ? Thanks

16 minutes ago, wee-haggis said:

are we (2 pax) not permitted to book a cabin with the bed by the bathroom ?

Not a critical question. Why does bed location matter? I would never have a clue where our bed is located in a stateroom until we get there. But, being fair, I don't have physical limitations or disabilities, either.

My TA has no problem getting those 3 pax cabins for the 2 of us. But I have spoken with another TA who said he couldn't access them. I definitely want the bed by the bath as it makes the cabin seem more spacious. I can sit on the sofa and look directly out the balcony doors. With bed by the balcony that view from the sofa is partially blocked. 

2 hours ago, K12Guy said:

Not a critical question. Why does bed location matter? I would never have a clue where our bed is located in a stateroom until we get there. But, being fair, I don't have physical limitations or disabilities, either.

Its nice to be able to sit on the couch and look out through the patio doors. Its a a personal preference

• Like 1

Location is safer for those  early am trips to the  bathroom ..We had bed by veranda on EDGE...although we liked the set up.. it was a longer walk.... and i  used a mini flashlight!

38 minutes ago, wee-haggis said:

Its nice to be able to sit on the couch and look out through the patio doors. Its a a personal preference

There are staterooms with bed by the bath that don't have the fold out sofa bed or the upper berth.

Look at the deck plans and locate a little black square (fold out sofa bed) and/or a little black triangle (upper berth).  They all have bed by the bath.    All the staterooms are configured alternating bed by bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc.   If you go to a level on the deck plans where you don't see the square/triangle, then go to a stateroom nearby with the square/triangle, and start counting.  Every other one from that square/triangle will have bed by the bath.  🍷