Shete Boca

Sea-Bos

Ok.... curaçao. Been there before and loved it. I want to go to Shete Boca. Last time we were on a private tour. Trying to determine best way to go this trip: tour? Taxi? Rental car? 

• 6 months later...

Notice no one has replied to this - I'm researching for our upcoming trip and plan on renting a car (we have a full day in Curacao. 

Shete Boka is open from 9am to 4pm and the entrance fee is U.S. $10 per person. You must leave the park by 4:30 pm. It takes about 40 minutes to drive there from the cruise port, per google maps. Here's the official park website: http://www.christoffelpark.org/opening-hours-fees/

Thank you! I don’t know if we are supposed to take down posts (or how). We rented a car from Advance. $75 Met us at the cruise terminal and we were off! Also met us at the terminal when we were done with the car. Spent about 3 hours at Shete Boka (it was too hot to hike anywhere). Honestly one of my favorite places on earth! We went snorkeling at one of the smaller, more local beaches. (Little knip?). No entrance fee and it wasn’t crowded. Snorkeled first a solid hour and I have never been able to snorkel in the past. 

have a wonderful time in curaçao if you haven’t been before. 

At Advance, we worked with a guy named Celestino. Doubt it matters. Here is his phone # +599 9 566 2220