Cruise Critic Community
trbarton

Princess Web Site

Anybody having  any problem with the Princess website. I was checking on Panama Canal cruises & they all show no pricing available. What are the other people experience?

Posted (edited)

It's been hit and miis for a couple of days, especially EZair. Looks OK at the mment.

Edited by chopper_1

7 hours ago, chopper_1 said:

It's been hit and miis for a couple of days, especially EZair. Looks OK at the mment.

Same here. At this moment all is working except I still am unable to see itinerary details on any ezair flights, no matter what I do. 

Usually by the time someone posts something, the system is working again.  But it has been flaky at times.

There were/are problems on the HAL website too. They must use the same "crack" IT people🤔.

Theo

its itinerary update season - they are likely working on updates at the same time.  Big parts of HAL and Princess websites were down last weekend.

It’s back online now. They’ve gone back to the old format 😊.  Takes a lot less time to load searches. 

3 hours ago, Rusty10 said:

It’s back online now. They’ve gone back to the old format 😊.  Takes a lot less time to load searches. 

I'm still getting the new format with the thumbnail photo's that take a long time to load. The information isn't as available on this new format, I hate it.

On 8/9/2019 at 10:36 AM, Renmar said:

There were/are problems on the HAL website too. They must use the same "crack" IT people🤔.

Theo

Hello Renmar

Did not know how to contact you directly but please look at photo of obstructed deluxe balcony E319 on regal/royal.

It has been indicated by others who have stayed in this cabin that this is not the correct photo.  It should look more like E318.

Thanks.