NCL Jewel Alaska Jul 29 -Aug 5

amisup

Hello everyone. This forum has been very giving to me in the last few months and I now is my time to pay back to this community. I have created a blog for our trip and I will be posting links of our daily itineraries here.

So lets start off with our arrival in Vancouver. 

https://vacationer.blogspot.com/2019/08/day-0-arrival-in-vancouver.html

• Like 3

I'm on the Jewel from Aug 26th, so will be watching this thread.  If you have copies of the Freestyle Dailies or whatever they are called now, I'd appreciate seeing those as well.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, doconner said:

I'm on the Jewel from Aug 26th, so will be watching this thread.  If you have copies of the Freestyle Dailies or whatever they are called now, I'd appreciate seeing those as well.

Thanks in advance.

There is an excellent review by CardFanDubG called NCL Jewel Alaska July 1-8 Northbound.  I just refreshed it up to the first page.  She has the dailies you want in an attachment on "day 2".  Great pictures and lots of information.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 5:52 PM, RaiderDuck said:

We're going on this cruise (or rather the Seward-to-Vancouver version of it) next week. Thank you for the information and the daily program pics!

You maybe lucky ones to see the northern lights as some people are reporting. 

23 hours ago, victoriamaz said:

Hey what is served in the dining room on formal nights since there is no lobster?

There is no concept of formal nights on the Norwegian cruise line. It’s frestyle dining. Dining room menus change daily. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:43 PM, Tricialy said:

I've seen videos of a smaller boat excursion to Hubbard Glacier on either the Joy or Bliss - did you notice if they offer this from the Jewel?

Thanks!

Hi Tricia! I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I tried to message you, but CC won't let me...? Hope you and hubby are doing well. We enjoyed meeting you this summer, take care! Maybe we'll cruise together again. We're headed to NZ in March.

On 1/13/2019 at 4:02 PM, Heartfelttraveler said:

6 hours ago, hadleysun said:

Hi Tricia! I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I tried to message you, but CC won't let me...? Hope you and hubby are doing well. We enjoyed meeting you this summer, take care! Maybe we'll cruise together again. We're headed to NZ in March.

We’ve wondered how the rest of your trip went.  I’d love to hear about it.  I think CC has turned off messaging.  I tried too and couldn’t get it to work.  My e-mail for CC is my username at yahoo