Preregistering/Booking For September 2021

janny444

With Preregistering available with Princess cruise line for 2021....including September...just wondering when it will be available for P&O....I know it is usually in  September but thinking maybe it will be earlier this year with Princess releasing their itineraries etc.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:36 PM, janny444 said:

With Preregistering available with Princess cruise line for 2021....including September...just wondering when it will be available for P&O....I know it is usually in  September but thinking maybe it will be earlier this year with Princess releasing their itineraries etc.

I wouldn t expect it to be earlier than usual.P and O have all the Dubai bookings to refund in addition to the new itineraries on Oceana on 20th August.I'm hoping there will be a couple of new ports to visit. 🙂

27 minutes ago, cruisefan2012 said:

With Oriana gone and Iona due

Be interesting to see where P&O will be sending Iona in Summer 2021

Given the size of Iona,  plus the need to fill the cabins,  I would bet that the ports/cruises will be exactly the same as before.  Lets be realistic,  how many new ports are there within 7 days of Southampton that can accommodate a cruise ship with over 6000 pax? Same combination of Canary Islands and Western Mediterranean ports seems likely.

More and more, cruising is about  the ship, not the itinerary. Much as I like cruising,  I don't really want to be on a floating resort with 6000 other people, visiting the same old destinations, when for a cheaper price I can be in a boutique hotel,  albeit waking up in the same resort every day.

• Like 1

Azura replaces Oceana and will sail 7 or 14 days from Valletta

Britannia sails the same 14 days med cruises out of Southampton 

Oceana sails 2 days St Peter Port - 7 days Spain & Portugal - 12 days Canary Islands

Iona sails exactly the same routes like 2020. 10 April 2021 till 18 September 2021 Norway and then 14 days Med and Canary 

Ventura replaces Azura and will sail 14 days Med and 14 days Baltic.

Arcadia and Aurora aren't out yet.

Edited by Ulsteinvik

9 hours ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Azura replaces Oceana and will sail 7 or 14 days from Valletta

Britannia sails the same 14 days med cruises out of Southampton 

Oceana sails 2 days St Peter Port - 7 days Spain & Portugal - 12 days Canary Islands

Iona sails exactly the same routes like 2020. 10 April 2021 till 18 September 2021 Norway and then 14 days Med and Canary 

Ventura replaces Azura and will sail 14 days Med and 14 days Baltic.

Arcadia and Aurora aren't out yet.

Boring then. Let us just hope Aurora gets something better.

I'm sure Aurora & Arcadia will be more interesting Sharon.

Perhaps P&O are going all out for the 'package holiday' market with the other ships - its not at all uncommon for people to go to the same hotel and/or resort year after year.  I think many long-term, loyal P&O pax will start to look elsewhere though.

No, I think he means another cruise website.  Personally I never pre-register.  I always use my TA because pre-registering doesn't give you your choice of cabin.

The usual site I go to to see future cruises is not working on those codes for me.

I'm hoping to take a fairly long cruise with P&O in the early part of 2021, so don't expect to cruise with them again in the Summer season, so don't feel the need to hold my breath.  Like Jean, personally I would only be interested in Aurora or Arcadia anyway.

• Like 1

Looking at some of 2020 itineraries, only the longer adult only cruises have any decent interesting ports for those who have cruised a lot.  We can usually find somewhere different to go in each port though.  Civitavecchia for instance we have found a couple of different places to visit.  Looking forward to that in October.