Senor Frogs

Butterbean1000

Senor Frogs at Havensight had the best party during the day I have ever been to. So many fun contests and line dances. Really funny hosts. It appealed to men and women. And the employees were always prompt and lively.

6 hours ago, Ashland said:

Yes...and just a personal opinion....no big loss. Lot's of better options rather than this chain.

Sorry I meant to have said "No" it's apparently permanently closed. 

Lot's to do in St Thomas...never could figure out why some spend their time in this chain restaurant....but different strokes !!

23 hours ago, Ashland said:

Lot's to do in St Thomas...never could figure out why some spend their time in this chain restaurant....but different strokes !!

People like to party different ways.  I realize there is a lot to do in St Thomas.  Been there many times, just not since the hurricane. You can stop trying to figure out why people spend their time there, for this location at least.

6 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

People like to party different ways.  I realize there is a lot to do in St Thomas.  Been there many times, just not since the hurricane. You can stop trying to figure out why people spend their time there, for this location at least.

Yikes......Enjoy whatever is your thing :classic_huh:

On 8/13/2019 at 6:37 PM, Butterbean1000 said:

Most overrated bar's anywhere in the Caribbean. Done them all, every single one. Senor Frog's is a laughing stock. I'll "stop trying to figure out why people spend their time there, for this location at least", whenever I wish. 😉 Have a good one Todd

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TTEllis said:

Most overrated bar's anywhere in the Caribbean. Done them all, every single one. Senor Frog's is a laughing stock. I'll "stop trying to figure out why people spend their time there, for this location at least", whenever I wish. 😉 Have a good one

Enjoy your cruise. 

On 8/12/2019 at 7:24 PM, Ashland said:

Sorriest excuse for a margarita on the planet much less the Caribbean, at ANY of there locations. Bartenders all chicks are all ugly at every location. Worst service in history, bartenders thought they were doing everybody a favor at Senor Frog's on Roatan, vibe is awesome if your in the 2nd grade. Place is a JOKE!!

I'll go and find a REAL bar, or buy me a 6-pack or a bottle, and go off and drink it by myself if I have too, did it for decades. 

Senor Frogs is a pseudo bar. 🙄