Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
travelplus

My ShellPhone is Activated

Posted (edited)

About three weeks ago I ordered the "Awnser It Royally" GSM service with the famous ShellPhone  that will travel with me on future cruises When I went to activate the ShellPhone I got hit with the "Its the Sea Callng Answer It Royally ring tone". 

I went ahead and setup the text ring tone to the infamous SeaPass Ding and the Spam Call to the Infamous SeaPass Error code. 

I can listen in on the Captain"s Daily Report, checkin for my cruise with ShellPhone Royal App and it dings me on the ship. 

It's my personal Genie who places my drink ordrers, food orders and more. If I'm running late to board the ship it reports it back to the Captain and Miami. 

With the new "Answer It Royally" Plan I can call my fellow land lubbers for almost free. 

So my friends "When The Sea Calls Answer It Royally"(sm). 

The ShellPhone will come with me on my 22 night B2B voyage. I'll never leave hme without her. 

Edited by travelplus

Funny story for me, relating to this

I had downloaded that "Sea Calling" as my phone's ring tone years ago.  One day I was on the land line phone with RC booking a cruise and my cell phone rang. I let the agent hear and laughed explaining how I really liked RC (and my daughter was recently in a wedding for Adam Goldstein's sister).

Well a day later my daughter emails me to say 'now Adam Goldstein knows how crazy you are...'  LOL 🤪

This agent had emailed him and he then emailed his sister.... who of course relayed to my daughter... 

We got a really good laugh about this!!!  😂🤣

btw - this shell pic has also been my signature picture