Nice beach, close with bar service not too crowded

BURNS1

I am traveling with my DH, in Oct on RCL.  We are looking for a nice beach, not too crowded, with bar service that is not too far from port.  Is there any that are recommended.  We have not been to St. Marteen before and looking at the posts I'm going into Vapor lock trying to figure out a plan.  Thanks

Taxi to Mullet Bay!!!  You can rent 2 chairs and an umbrellas for $15.  There is a little food stand/bar and they serve bbq like  hotdogs, ribs, chicken etc.  Very affordable and our favorite spot on the island!

aeBs4-4Cy60gRFCuzXLpo656srekcd5f_aa9TyDynsytO-FY28i76S4I_NqhEwgjS58f1uOcMAwFSuJUEEG7xv5YAO33pWraNBlBO4jycmUscY3-xe4OfUHtjvY98DXaVNT0gzRYx_RZBZGORfmSSIGWnVitN8rN1HduMi8zD-lddaWj7d4JULRRnBlDj2LjLjXfbkif9EAvhxMpV5QZ0PUJeIiMYeS39zLZgFSDoYQc1XF6bkXoc2gOj8lJ6ebZzhL2Z2Vp0G8FicjRvciyiIjljozRmFzFSLnFcIJVlZ5xhQyx8qx_5gjnZvZHeqnai4GJywOZ_ntPHtC8x3glltQt66lZfcLdTo6Iw90OF_q70OFZ0VdKRRLJg8lB4YduL8bap4A0XZoAzGbeXTriHW4YAx6ZZfCPtIRyFmwxsFMVxEwBNbvxEqziwda2_aAytSOh40Usd12kgu1pn1fyYyvUP9uJ7bkaZONOHeOaKsMu-qRXQciG2JJEBAiAiugTYafYSiaC9YrJmcuDMEXv_D26QxUPiYbbD0ZGf2EWZ9JkGL_wSt2NVKIp0Nb_6-UgjpeJvdXrtSTy9eq-HrQ4RCIwk0BiCpIcjEzLA7NwifTkI2mezM3-K7rEn0VXf1NH96gUVY2KOunqtFEzWkND74I67zScFQDA=w1250-h937-no

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

we are going to try Little Bay Beach by Divi this time.  We always used to go to Orient, loved it out there.  Since there hurricane, not much there, last time only 3 places open.  So will give Orient some time to come back and in the meantime will try some other beaches.  Husband does not like Great Bay, so going to see how Little Bay is instead.