Aruba RIU Antillas

ChiBlackhawksFan

When I first booked our cruise, I wanted badly to book a day pass at the Rui in Aruba, I emailed first wanting details of the property day pass.  I waited a while for a response,I think, maybe, English is not their first language,  Upon further looking, I found that I would be cheaper just taking the bus to Palm Beach, finding beach chairs and having lunch.  Some of the reviews were not so great.  I found the emails.  My question was presented on Jan 13 this year, they responded on the 23rd, then nothing.  I guess they don't need the business.

Aruba
Remarks:

We are arriving by cruise ship approximately this date, and see through third party websites that your Aruba property offers day passes. I am interested, but would prefer to make arrangements directly through the hotel. Is this possible. And what would the day pass include, we would be looking for drinks and a lunch

Response

Dear Team,

Can you assist the guest please.

Regards

Carlos R. 
General Information Service

Edited by myfuzzy

• 2 weeks later...

We used resortforaday dot com for day passes at the RIU Palace. It wasn't cheap ($130 pp for adults), but it was wonderful. We were treated the same as all of their other guests, got unlimited food and drinks, with access to the pool, beach, non-motorized water sports stuff (we only used snorkels), and all of the silly games there were running for their guests at the pool.

Before we choose to do this, I contacted several other places by email. All were either more expensive (Ritz Carlton was about $900 for 5 people to rent a cabana and that did not include food or drink) or were unresponsive.