Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio41

UK cruisers. £1 deposit bookings.

Recommended Posts

£1 booking deposits open today 13th August for Elite passengers and 14th August for all other passengers.

 

First time I've paid the deposit in cash. lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scorpio41 said:

£1 booking deposits open today 13th August for Elite passengers and 14th August for all other passengers.

 

First time I've paid the deposit in cash. lol.

 

In the UK you are not permitted to use a Future Cruise Credit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

In the UK you are not permitted to use a Future Cruise Credit?

 

Yes - the £1 deposit offer is for today and tomorrow only as part of the launch of the new cruises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

In the UK you are not permitted to use a Future Cruise Credit?

I’m sorry this make no sense, you can use future cruise credits, and we do all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, antsp said:

I’m sorry this make no sense, you can use future cruise credits, and we do all the time. 

You don't understand questions now?

What part do you not understand?

So dramatic......calm down and take a breath.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said in the UK we don’t have Future Cruise Credits. We do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, antsp said:

You said in the UK we don’t have Future Cruise Credits. We do. 

Last time I checked a question mark  ?  means a question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colo Cruiser said:

In the UK you are not permitted to use a Future Cruise Credit?

You can. We do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoffa30 said:

 

Yes - the £1 deposit offer is for today and tomorrow only as part of the launch of the new cruises.

Thanks.

So when do you apply an FCD if you already have a deposit of $1 down and what is the point of the $1 deposit if you are going to use an FCD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because if you have no fcd’s in the ‘bank’ you can book a cruise for £1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scorpio41 said:

£1 booking deposits open today 13th August for Elite passengers and 14th August for all other passengers.

 

First time I've paid the deposit in cash. lol.

 

 

Thank you for letting me know

Julia

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cruiserkenn said:

 Can a person in the USA book with a UK travel agent, in order to take advantage of the £1 offer?

The negatives far outweigh the $1 deposit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cruiserkenn said:

 Can a person in the USA book with a UK travel agent, in order to take advantage of the £1 offer?

You can do, the way £ to the $ is at the moment you would most likely save money. Princess are selling cruises a lot cheaper in the UK than the USA at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, antsp said:

You can do, the way £ to the $ is at the moment you would most likely save money. Princess are selling cruises a lot cheaper in the UK than the USA at the moment. 

 

Thanks!  It is probably too late in the day for me to book in the UK today.  Thanks for answering!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...