Canyon Ranch Spa Facilities

jrhandy84

So I saw on one recent thread that the spa services themselves may or may not be worth the price. However, I'm wondering if there's anything extra in their facilities that might be nice to experience: do they have a sauna, steam room, salt cave, etc. as some other spas do? If so, does one need to book a spa service in order to use them?

We'll be on the Voyager, so I am looking for insight about that ship specifically, but feel free to talk about your experience on other Regent ships as well.  Thanks! 

There are sauna and steam room facilities in the men's and women's locker/shower/changing rooms on that ship.  Open to all.  The spa reception desk will issue a locker key to you each time you visit-they just hold your suite key and return it when you are done.

28 minutes ago, Travelcat2 said:

Keep in mind that Canyon Ranch Spa is going away at the end of the year.  Also want to mention that the best spa area on Regent is on Explorer!

Good to know, thank you.  We're going in October this year, so for my purposes, it will be Canyon Ranch. 

For future reference - what does Explorer have in their spa facilities? Or maybe I should wait and see after they get a new spa vendor. I love a good day hanging out in a great spa. Was hoping for a great experience on our day at sea this coming trip, but maybe I'll adjust my expectations for a relaxing morning instead. 😉 

23 minutes ago, Kwaj girl said:

TC2 - I would *think* that the steam room & sauna would still be in that area even when the spa provider changes.

Yes - it should be.  Just wanted to give the TS the information about Canyon Ranch Spa since it has a less than stellar reputation.  I really hope that the "new" people will be more professional, knowledgable and friendly.