Mitsugirly BREAKAWAYs for a summer cruise: Review/Pictorial

mitsugirly

Sorry it will be awhile before I continue. Fell at gas station and broke leg in both fib and fib and ankle yesterday and have been in the hospital. Surgery today to get plates screws and who knows what else. I’m going to be down for several months so once I get moving around I’ll get going. 

• Like 1

Kim, I always read your reviews but rarely comment but I feel compelled to tell you how sorry I am that you fell and are injured, I will be praying for you to heal completely and that your injury doesn't impede your future cruises in any way.

I am sure Sakari is very concerned and will help you in your recovery.

We are sailing on the Breakaway for the first time in December and I am looking forward to your review, thanks again for all the effort you put into helping your CC family.

36 minutes ago, mitsugirly said:

Sorry it will be awhile before I continue. Fell at gas station and broke leg in both fib and fib and ankle yesterday and have been in the hospital. Surgery today to get plates screws and who knows what else. I’m going to be down for several months so once I get moving around I’ll get going. 

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Wishing You a 100% Successful Surgery!!!

I’m sorry you have to experience this.   

As tough as it is - follow the Doc’s requests (orders to some people).   

If they suggest PT - hit it hard!!!

After 5 knee surgeries, I finally get it...

Wishing you the best in your recovery!

Edited by Von & John

2 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Thats terrible!

Hopefully you'll have a fast recovery!!!!

On 8/14/2019 at 10:07 AM, pebbles1102 said:

Also, have you every been over to Jost Van Dyke?  One of our stops is Tortola and I am trying to decide between the Baths and the Rebel Yell over to Jost Van Dyke.  Any input would be appreciated.

Not the OP either..but @twangster just posted his visit from a day or so ago to Jost Van Dyke on his live blog from Empress of the Seas if you want to take a look:

Edited by AshleyDillo

I'm so very sorry to hear this news, Kim! Been there, done that as I had a tib-fib break and have a plate and 12 screws now. I echo Von & John who said follow your doc's orders;  it's a long recovery but be patient and you will be back. ❤️

Thinking of you,

Heather