Edge Rocking Chairs

Plato123

What ever happened to the Edge rocking chairs?  We had one in our aft suite and it was too big and always in the way?  I read they had disappeared.  Where did they go?  Just curious, but hoping not to see them again on another revolutionized Celebrity ship.

2 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I don't know, but I have checked ebay several times and they aren't there..... I loved that rocker (I think I was one of the few who did 😉).

I liked it too, just not in the suite. 😁

• Haha 1

I wonder if they removed them from all suites or just the sky suites?  If they are still in upper level suites then maybe some will be redeployed to those suites on Apex and future e-class ships. I would buy one if they showed up on ebay!

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

I wonder if they removed them from all suites or just the sky suites?  If they are still in upper level suites then maybe some will be redeployed to those suites on Apex and future e-class ships. I would buy one if they showed up on ebay!

I saw a picture of a CS last week that had a different type of rocker now (it looked like it had a smaller footprint) - see below from Kteacher's thread. I don't think any of the other suites had the KHR. I would buy one in a heartbeat, if they showed up on ebay. 🙂

image.png.04015cfc605eb24ff115834cb0cc9657.png

22 hours ago, vtcruising said:

I saw a picture of a CS last week that had a different type of rocker now (it looked like it had a smaller footprint) - see below from Kteacher's thread. I don't think any of the other suites had the KHR. I would buy one in a heartbeat, if they showed up on ebay. 🙂

image.png.04015cfc605eb24ff115834cb0cc9657.png

That is the identical rocker that I had in my Edge CS in January.  I just checked my photos.  Maybe they had a different version in the sky suites?

6 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

That is the identical rocker that I had in my Edge CS in January.  I just checked my photos.  Maybe they had a different version in the sky suites?

We had a totally different KH rocker. It was nicer, IMO, but had a large footprint.

33F8DCB5-93BF-49FA-9584-DABD46B8A53D.thumb.jpeg.40a6a117be4880d729ba00c56a586714.jpeg