Warwick Long Bay Beach

mzhibbs

1 hour ago, mzhibbs said:

We will have a large group, will the mini-bus go to Warwick Long Bay Beach and then also come back to get us?

How large is your group? You can probably get a minibus to drop you off there. I was able to get myself dropped off there in June but I walked to Horseshoe and took the minibus back from Horseshoe. You could ask if they would come back.  Be aware there are no amenities at Warwick. Even the porta potty is gone. Also there is a deep drop off in the water. 

1 minute ago, Charles4515 said:

How large is your group? You can probably get a minibus to drop you off there. I was able to get myself dropped off there in June but I walked to Horseshoe and took the minibus back from Horseshoe. You could ask if they would come back.  Be aware there are no amenities at Warwick. Even the porta potty is gone. Also there is a deep drop off in the water. 

We will have about 30 of us on the cruise, but not all going.  I would think 15 to 20 going to the beach.  Maybe we will get adventurous and take the bus. 

13 minutes ago, mzhibbs said:

We will have about 30 of us on the cruise, but not all going.  I would think 15 to 20 going to the beach.  Maybe we will get adventurous and take the bus. 

With that size group you can get a minibus to Warwick. You should be able to prearrange a pick up time from Warwick to go back with that size a group. Talk to the minibus drivers. 

Jobsons Cove is right next to Warwick, same parking area entrance,  and is a nice shallow protected cove without a deep drop off. 

Edited by Charles4515

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
52 minutes ago, mzhibbs said:

How strenuous is the walk from Warwick to Horsebay? 

I would call the walk between Warwick and Horseshoe Bay moderate. You can’t walk in a straight line along the beach, sometimes you have to take a path behind the rocks to go around them. Also the exact walk route varies with the tides. Also it is going to be more strenuous in July and August due to heat and humidity than May and October. 

48 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

I would call the walk between Warwick and Horseshoe Bay moderate. You can’t walk in a straight line along the beach, sometimes you have to take a path behind the rocks to go around them. Also the exact walk route varies with the tides. Also it is going to be more strenuous in July and August due to heat and humidity than May and October. 

Thank you.  Of course we will be there the end of June when it will be hot! LOL