Pixel Package on Vista

Dacruiseman

I'm a tad confused by the description of the pixel photo package offered on Carnival Vista.  It states that for 99.98 you can;

Take as many photos as you like, then choose up to 5 of your favorite photos for professional printing on-board, and one photo of the five selected for a 16”x 20” canvas portrait.

For purchases made on the Horizon, Vista, Magic, Breeze or Conquest, Pixels package includes 5 digital files with one of the five printed on a 16x20 canvas.

And then goes on to state;

Vista, Horizon, Panorama, Breeze, Conquest, and Magic offer digital files only. All other ships print size of 5” x 7”, 6” x 9”, 8” x 10”

Does this mean you only get 5 digital photos and no printed photos except for the canvas?  Or does it mean you get both the 5 printed and the 5 digital with the Canvas?  Can someone who has purchased this package on the Vista please fill me in.

We got print & digital as well.  There was some issue, though.  My hubby spoke with a manager & got everything worked out.  I can't even remember what the issue was, but it probably had something to do with the print and/or digital option.  Our canvas turned out great.

FYI - If you are willing to forego the canvas, the photos are about $13 a piece for the digital versions and you can get as many as you want. That's what we did and had them printed at CVS. I'm sure you could get a canvas print from a third party at home as well.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, aknguyen said:

FYI - If you are willing to forego the canvas, the photos are about $13 a piece for the digital versions and you can get as many as you want. That's what we did and had them printed at CVS. I'm sure you could get a canvas print from a third party at home as well.

That's a great ideal, it is definitely something we will consider.