Cloudy Bay wine

Hi can you buy Cloudy Bay wine in Australia. Want to purchase it take on ship when embarking in Sydney at Circular Quay Found it here in Canada and for the Chardonnay it is $35.00 per bottle. Can you tell me how much it is there and where to purchase this wine or similar near Circular Quay.

Also is the corkage fee $15.00 AUD when sailing from Sydney to New Zealand. Or $15.00 USD converted to AUD

Do we need to bring our own bags for the  wine.  A lot of places in Ontario Canada now are not giving out plastic bags you are required to bring your own.

Thanks for any help. 

I presume you are cruising on Princess and, if so, the corkage is AU $15. Other cruise lines have different rules, some don't allow you to take any wine on at all. 

Most wine shops have a good selection of NZ sauvignon blancs, usually including Cloudy Bay.

Do you mean the special padded wine bottle bags? I've never heard of those being given away in Australia. Some wine stores may sell them though. Usually a wine shop will put the bottle in paper bag or in a box if you are buying several bottles.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Hi Thanks everyone for the information. I am sailing with Princess on the Majestic Princess in January and February. Have not brought wine on before. This time I thought we might. As we are in Sydney a few days prior to the cruise and there is a place to buy wine close by where we are staying and close to the cruise terminal.

Not looking for a padded bag just a bag that would hold a couple of bottles. We got a promotional one here in Ontario Canada for buying wine from Jacobs Creek. We found a few New Zealand wine at the wine store.

Looking forward to coming down under only have 141 more days to go.

11 hours ago, andlep said:

Mr Liquor Circular Quay

Shop E7 Jetty, Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 9241 3526

https://g.co/kgs/1RnMbq

Their prices are outrageous!

I suggest getting a train to Bondi Junction and going to the Westfield Shopping Centre where there is a Vintage Cellars next to Coles Supermarket on level 1.