Is it still possible to buy the club restaurant pass for the entire cruise

ighten

These worked like a charm on our last cruise with Costa - (Trip report)

though as usual Costa seem to keep it unmentioned in the booking site etc -- just wondering if this is a company policy that is still going or its changed as I am looking at trying the Smerelda - Never had an issue with any aspect of Costa apart from the way they handle MDR dining (Bright lights and shared tables isnt really my style -especially when they seem to have a thought process of put all the non Italians together in the corner ) .. So the club pass has always been a huge draw.

As far as I know you can still purchase a meal in Club Restaurant and subject to there being room the whole cruise. The upgrades given by Costa to a Suite means far more people eating in there although some still enjoy the evening mean with others in the MRD.

The Samsara restaurant was another option however  I am not sure of the lay-out on the Smerelda yet  Costa was thinking of moving to more any-time dining with more new venues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 5:28 AM, tenpin said:

As far as I know you can still purchase a meal in Club Restaurant and subject to there being room the whole cruise. The upgrades given by Costa to a Suite means far more people eating in there although some still enjoy the evening mean with others in the MRD.

The Samsara restaurant was another option however  I am not sure of the lay-out on the Smerelda yet  Costa was thinking of moving to more any-time dining with more new venues.

This is my first time on Costa.  Can you tell me what you mean by purchasing a meal in Club Restaurant?  Thanks

1 hour ago, TheLakeGirl said:

This is my first time on Costa.  Can you tell me what you mean by purchasing a meal in Club Restaurant?  Thanks

Both the Club & Samsara restaurants use to offer meals which were very different to those in the MDR's now that is changing gradually on Costa, although you can still purchase them at a charge of 30 euros, still worth it for that special evening.

Great food with a lot less rush. The Samsara is for guests in Samsara cabins & Club is now mainly Suites, Perala Diamante now eat in a reserved area in the MDR.

Please note Costa is constantly changing & different ships seem to have different rules.

Have a great cruise & enjoy the experience love it or hate it you wiil always look back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tenpin said:

Both the Club & Samsara restaurants use to offer meals which were very different to those in the MDR's now that is changing gradually on Costa, although you can still purchase them at a charge of 30 euros, still worth it for that special evening.

Great food with a lot less rush. The Samsara is for guests in Samsara cabins & Club is now mainly Suites, Perala Diamante now eat in a reserved area in the MDR.

Please note Costa is constantly changing & different ships seem to have different rules.

Have a great cruise & enjoy the experience love it or hate it you wiil always look back.

Thanks

Main advantage is a much better dining experience (- smaller quieter room - private table etc - )than the MDR - excellent service - you also get quite a good discount (well you did on the Favolosa last year) from the Costa Club system so make sure you sign up before you go.

Edited by ighten

21 hours ago, fragilek said:

what do to become a member of this and will discount apply even if first cruise.

thanks

You can join the Costa Club on board or when you return, benefits do not start until your first cruise but soon build up and comes with some of the best perks on cruise lines.