Adventure of the Seas - is Deck 3 used for MyTimeDining?

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

It was for us a few months ago.

Oh, wow great - thanks for letting me know.  Guess it's back to Deck 4 for us then.  Just wanted to check in case it changed. 

See you on Rhapsody soon!!

Cheers,

NJ 

I’m curious why you said it’s back to Deck 4.  Is there something wrong with Deck 3? 🤔 🙂 I’ve never had My Time Dining on RCI and booked it for our cruise on Adventure.  Is not being down on the main floor a negative?  Will the service and ambiance be as nice up on higher floors?

2 hours ago, Linsifer said:

I’m curious why you said it’s back to Deck 4.  Is there something wrong with Deck 3? 🤔 🙂 I’ve never had My Time Dining on RCI and booked it for our cruise on Adventure.  Is not being down on the main floor a negative?  Will the service and ambiance be as nice up on higher floors?

There's little difference between the decks of the MDR on Adventure.  Nothing wrong with deck 3.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 8:40 PM, NJ&Ozzie said:

Oh, wow great - thanks for letting me know.  Guess it's back to Deck 4 for us then.  Just wanted to check in case it changed. 

See you on Rhapsody soon!!

Cheers,

NJ 

Just wondering how you are sure you are going to get deck 4? They do main on 4 & 5 also.I have never seen assignments to deck level for dinning in advance

20190106_133353.thumb.jpg.cabc4ce18d17ce478980c4230ff319ec.jpg.659bf0f531f4ea98d7008af007ad4246.jpg

17 hours ago, Linsifer said:

Previously, when we sailed on Adventure we always had a great table in the centre of the dining room on Deck 3.  When we were back last February, Deck 3 was now MyTimeDining.  We requested traditional 8:30 pm dining so got a table on Deck 4.  We had a very nice table, excellent service.  There's nothing wrong with Deck 3.  It's only our personal preference - we liked the view of Deck 3 looking up at the other two decks.   Hey - you're on a ship - all the decks are great!!

Cheers,

NJ 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Linsifer said:

Thank you!  I wonder why they call it “deck” and not tier.  That might be confused with the regular ship decks.  Oh, yes, just being on a ship works for me! 😉

It is a regular ship deck. They are located on decks 3, 4, or 5. There is a small pop out balcony between decks 4 and 5 that is used for chef's table on some ships. 

• Like 1

Hi, I am just off Adventure this morning. We had My Time Dining and were on Deck 3. The people with fixed times were on the upper two decks above three. 

The only difference I noticed was the decks that and the standard dining times has the waiter parade and the napkin waving tradition on the last night and My Time doesn’t get that - so we talked up the interior stairs to show my son this part of a cruise. 

On 8/23/2019 at 10:50 PM, crosbystreet said:

Hi, I am just off Adventure this morning. We had My Time Dining and were on Deck 3. The people with fixed times were on the upper two decks above three. 

The only difference I noticed was the decks that and the standard dining times has the waiter parade and the napkin waving tradition on the last night and My Time doesn’t get that - so we talked up the interior stairs to show my son this part of a cruise. 

Interesting, I was on the Adventure 2 weeks ago on Deck 5 (5:30pm seating) and we did not have a parade and napkin waving.   We did hear horror stories from many who had My Time dinning that they had real issues with available times for dinning, the only times available were after 8:15pm and lines were long.  Did you have any issues?