QSine on Constellation

MCazer

Anyone been in QSine specifically on the Constellation?

videos online show QSine as having interactive screens on their tables and make it look like little people are walking around on the table etc.

but is that on the Constellation or another ship?

we could get a discount for the first evening, and I would love to if it will be like the videos online. 

Anyone with first hand knowledge?

I believe the restaurant presentation you are referring to with the animated characters on and around your plate is known as Le Petite Chef. That is the menu featured in Quisine Restaurant on the S- class ships. Quinine Restaurant on the M. class ships is still the multi course multi dish restaurant, with no animated characters.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Knolmom said:

I believe the restaurant presentation you are referring to with the animated characters on and around your plate is known as Le Petite Chef. That is the menu featured in Quisine Restaurant on the S- class ships. Quinine Restaurant on the M. class ships is still the multi course multi dish restaurant, with no animated characters.

Thank you. 

Ill wait until I’m on an S Class then.  Appreciate your help.

55 minutes ago, MCazer said:

Thank you. 

Ill wait until I’m on an S Class then.  Appreciate your help.

When are you going? After her refurb I think the existing menu, which looks very quirky (plenty of videos on YouTube) will be replaced by le petit chef. Infinity already has LPC. I’m glad I’m going next week as the existing Qsine looks more appealing to me. 

7 hours ago, Highpeaklad said:

When are you going? After her refurb I think the existing menu, which looks very quirky (plenty of videos on YouTube) will be replaced by le petit chef. Infinity already has LPC. I’m glad I’m going next week as the existing Qsine looks more appealing to me. 

Have an October 1, 2019 sailing on Constellation, so it’s before the refurb

On 8/18/2019 at 12:19 PM, Knolmom said:

. Quinine Restaurant on the M. class ships is still the multi course multi dish restaurant, with no animated characters.

Not true, we were on the Infinity last November and enjoyed Le Petit Chef.  

On 8/18/2019 at 12:19 PM, Knolmom said:

Quinine Restaurant on the M. class ships is still the multi course multi dish restaurant, with no animated characters.

The Quinine Restaurant is only for itineraries in the tropics, to help any guests who may have contracted malaria. 

(I love auto-fill.  😉)

• Haha 1

We are booked on Connie after the reno...Hope it stays Q sine as a restaurant with the old menus, where you can order from many choices and eat at your own pace.

After seeing recent photos and video of this cartoon dinner, we would not  attend.  The more limited menus ( 2 versions) do not look bad,  but the cartoon for us is a non starter.   Who knows, if people tire of it before we sail and bookings drop, it could be something entirely different in the future.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:16 AM, hcat said:

We are booked on Connie after the reno...Hope it stays Q sine as a restaurant with the old menus, where you can order from many choices and eat at your own pace.

After seeing recent photos and video of this cartoon dinner, we would not  attend.  The more limited menus ( 2 versions) do not look bad,  but the cartoon for us is a non starter.   Who knows, if people tire of it before we sail and bookings drop, it could be something entirely different in the future.

The LPC was VERY fun.  Actually thought it would be for kids but it was entertaining and the food was excellent.  Highly recommend 

On 8/20/2019 at 6:16 AM, hcat said:

Hi Hcat, here is LL-Ps comment on the q&a:

Although Silk Harvest has been one of our favorite venues onboard, Le Petit Chef has quickly become a guest favorite and will be on all of our ships by the end of this year.“