Suite Perks

AnitaVacation

I'm sure this has been covered over and over again, however, I cannot find the information I am looking for.  

A few years ago, we had an Owners Suite on the Dawn and it came with a long list of amenities including a bar set up in our suite.  We just booked a forward facing Penthouse on the Gem and now I cannot find a Suites Amenities List anywhere.  Does someone have a link to it?  Has it changed?

47 minutes ago, AnitaVacation said:

I'm sure this has been covered over and over again, however, I cannot find the information I am looking for.  

Google has a useful and powerful search engine....

Edited by esm54687

46 minutes ago, valleyvillage said:

Thank you...I saw that page and found it pretty vague....years ago, someone had a complete list.... that’s what I was looking for 

35 minutes ago, AnitaVacation said:

Thank you...I saw that page and found it pretty vague....years ago, someone had a complete list.... that’s what I was looking for 

Literally the 1st link returned when placing "NCL Suite Amenities" (your words) in the Google search bar is the NCL Suite Amenities page that lists the amenities: https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/cruise-suites-and-penthouses

Not being a jerk but as Captain Obvious might point out..... you asked a question and the list was easily found on Google. If you asked incorrectly then that's not on those who try to help 

2 hours ago, AnitaVacation said:

A few years ago, we had an Owners Suite on the Dawn and it came with a long list of amenities including a bar set up in our suite.  We just booked a forward facing Penthouse on the Gem and now I cannot find a Suites Amenities List anywhere.  Does someone have a link to it?  Has it changed?

I found a list for H2, H3, SA, SB. Are you booked in on of these categories?

This LINK may help explain - - -

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Dawn

Note when looking at the deck plan for a specific deck just below that deck appears: 

Version:  Current Deck 10   Starts 11/8/2020

clicking on Starts 11/8/2020 results in a new letter numbering system will be in place.

For NOW

Basically there are 8 SE suites forward (bow) decks 9 & 10

12 SF (stern) decks 8 9 & 10

10 SC forward deck 11

10 SF forward deck 12

14 SJ forward deck 12

4 SA DOS forward deck 12

4 SB OS forward decks 9 & 10

2 S1 GV midship deck 14

The H class suites are on ships with the HAVEN - the DAWN does NOT have a HAVEN

The LINK to the GEM:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Gem

Note the GEM does have a HAVEN and the H class of suites

56 minutes ago, Skipper305 said:

You are probably better off to call or email the pre-concierge and ask for a list of amenities. They are changing amenities for some suite categories late next year. 

NCL will be reclassifying the Penthouse suites (the SE and SF suites) on the Jewel class ships in the Fall of 202O into several different categories, with higher prices for some.  I put up an extensive discussion at the link below as to the new categories and when the changeover dates are occurring on those ships, and what NCL has said so far (vaguely) about butler and concierge services on the booking pages.  But there’s been no formal announcement yet, and anyone booking those suites on those ships for Fall 2020 should look into this. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2687689-here-are-some-tips-instructions-for-booking-shorex-using-the-50port-shorex-promo/

18 minutes ago, bobsfamily said:

I hope you find that list, I would like a bit more detail myself.

What details are you specifically asking for? The link I provided in #6 has the perk list for suites and penthouses.... 

Edited by esm54687

15 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

NCL will be reclassifying the Penthouse suites (the SE and SF suites) on the Jewel class ships in the Fall of 202O into several different categories, with higher prices for some.  I put up an extensive discussion at the link below as to the new categories and when the changeover dates are occurring on those ships, and what NCL has said so far (vaguely) about butler and concierge services on the booking pages.  But there’s been no formal announcement yet, and anyone booking those suites on those ships for Fall 2020 should look into this. 

Huge apologies!  Somehow, I posted the incorrect thread link in my comment above.  Here's the correct link!

12 hours ago, esm54687 said:

What details are you specifically asking for? The link I provided in #6 has the perk list for suites and penthouses.... 

That link is a general statement about suites... nothing specific to a particular type of suite. Not a list...

3 minutes ago, bobsfamily said:

That link is a general statement about suites... nothing specific to a particular type of suite. Not a list...

and also includes a list..... midway down there is a section "indulge in exclusive amenities"...... clicking on those 3 items (special services, delicious extras, thoughtful touches) is a total of 15 suite perks (or a list) 

6 minutes ago, esm54687 said:

and also includes a list..... midway down there is a section "indulge in exclusive amenities"...... clicking on those 3 items (special services, delicious extras, thoughtful touches) is a total of 15 suite perks (or a list) 

My bad... still not what would be considered a concise list of perks but it does give you a good idea.

1 hour ago, bobsfamily said:

My bad... still not what would be considered a concise list of perks but it does give you a good idea.

I will go back to my question.... the list of 15 suite perks is pretty concise so what are you specifically asking??

5 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Huge apologies!  Somehow, I posted the incorrect thread link in my comment above.  Here's the correct link!

Very Interesting...personally, I could do without a butler and concierge....one or the other, don't need both.  This is our 4th time in a butlered suite.  3 times we had excellent service from the butler, we've had no interaction with the concierge and 1 time, we hardly saw the butler at all.  This is our first forward facing penthouse as we are usually aft travelers, but this cabin looked so interesting. (Gem 10000)

1 minute ago, esm54687 said:

I will go back to my question.... the list of 15 suite perks is pretty concise so what are you specifically asking??

esm:  Let me as specific as I can with my question....

A few years ago, someone (on this board) had compiled a complete list of everything that was in the suites that were not in regular cabins.  This list was so detailed it even included 'a scale in bathroom' ....(not sure who would want that, but it was there)....also, different class suites had different amenities.  This list was compiled before the creation of the Havens.  Much has changed since the introduction of the Haven suites.  

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS LIST IS STILL FLOATING AROUND?  

Thank you.

52 minutes ago, AnitaVacation said:

esm:  Let me as specific as I can with my question....

A few years ago, someone (on this board) had compiled a complete list of everything that was in the suites that were not in regular cabins.  This list was so detailed it even included 'a scale in bathroom' ....(not sure who would want that, but it was there)....also, different class suites had different amenities.  This list was compiled before the creation of the Havens.  Much has changed since the introduction of the Haven suites.  

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS LIST IS STILL FLOATING AROUND?  

Thank you.

OK, I admit the link I provided does not include "a scale in bathroom" as a perk but if you just look at Haven and then Suites & Penthouses individually and click on the Exclusive Amenities your "list" is there and very detailed specific to the category.

If you need a pictorial version of the same text from the link provided here you go ..... 

I hope you find the unicorn list you are looking for....    happy sailing

NCL Suites.jpeg

NCL Haven.jpeg

1 hour ago, esm54687 said:

OK, I admit the link I provided does not include "a scale in bathroom" as a perk but if you just look at Haven and then Suites & Penthouses individually and click on the Exclusive Amenities your "list" is there and very detailed specific to the category.

If you need a pictorial version of the same text from the link provided here you go ..... 

I hope you find the unicorn list you are looking for....    happy sailing

NCL Suites.jpeg

NCL Haven.jpeg

This is a great list! Where did you find it?  I looked at all the links provided, and links from those links and did not see this. (I even googled images and did find this).  Do you have a link directly to this?  Thank you!