Bananarama or Paradise Beach Day Pass?

Gatordad815

Hi all! We are a family of four with kids ages 4 and 6. For our upcoming trip we are considering Bananarama or Paradise Beach through Shore excursioneer. Round trip transport and day passes for Bananarama would cost $80 (which seems like a great deal), and Paradise Beach would cost $114. 

I realize Paradise has a pool and Bananarama does not, which would normally be a big plus! But the only prior time we were in Roatan we spent the day at Infinity Bay (which we chose in part for their gorgeous pool), but we never even went in the pool as we were enjoying the beautiful beach the whole time! So while I like the idea of the pool, I already know the beach alone will be a big hit!

Can anyone comment on these two options? What’s the vibe/crowd like at each place? Is either better suited for kids? Are there other options we should be considering? We don’t mind spending the extra for Paradise if it’s a better experience, but not having been to either it’s hard to compare. Any input appreciated-thanks!

These two resorts share a propety line. It may not matter one way or the other but for some reason I think Bananarama is more kid friendly, honest to goodness I have no idea why save for they have crab races one evening every week and just before there are heaps of kids on the beach playing soccer or football depending on where you are from. :0) 

Then again your kids are young, maybe the sorta,  maybe quiet of Paradise is a better choice. 

Have you tried requesting a price direct from Paradise? I seem to recall they have different package options and I think(if I remember correctly you like to choose your food from a menu?)

shoreexcursioneer price varies depending on whether they are running a sale or not. Sometimes we have found their price to be good, other times not do much.

My preference would be Paradise but I  have only looked, not experienced, but the pool and quieter area would win for me.