Trouble adding a new cruise

carefree lady

My cruise is not showing on my account. When I try to link it again, it says it's already linked.I called Celebrity and they say it can be seen on their end.  I was told to clear cookies and try a new browser. Neither worked. Anyone know what to do?

Try opening an InPrivate or Incognito window and adding it as a new cruise. The X site seems to function better that way than with a regular window regardless of which browser you use. Good luck. Also, sometimes they do site maintenance over weekends, so if the above method doesn't work, try again Monday.

Open an InPrivate or Incognito window. Go to www.celebritycruises.com. Log in. Scroll down the page to Have a Reservation, then click Add reservation. Enter your reservation number, last name, ship and sail date. That should work if they're not fooling around with the site on X's end. If it doesn't work over the weekend, try again on Monday. If still no results, call back to Captains Club at 800-760-0654. Ask them to please add it so that you can see it too...and don't take no for an answer! Good Luck!