Booking excursions

ms.yt

My cruise is in February, but when I log in to my cruise planner on RC's website, I only see one excursion for booking a bed cabana at CocoCay. The other two ports aren't showing up at all. When should I expect to see other choices? Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, ms.yt said:

My cruise is in February, but when I log in to my cruise planner on RC's website, I only see one excursion for booking a bed cabana at CocoCay. The other two ports aren't showing up at all. When should I expect to see other choices? Thanks. 

No set time.  Just keep checking. 

I don't see a roll call for my cruise, so I called them today. I was put on hold for about 5 minutes, then asked for my email address. He then told me that they usually load up the excursions 9-12 months out, but that it may be more like 6 months. My cruise is currently 174 days away, and when I mentioned that it was already 6 months out, he advised me to wait a month. He added that they had my email so they would send me any updates. 

I've never cruised before, so I'm not sure how this usually works. However, this seems odd to me. Am I wrong? 

I booked through a big box retailer's travel services, but I'm able to log in to my cruise planner. I've already bought my drink packages through the RC site.

I'm on the Feb. 8 sailing of the Majesty of the Seas. 

Ok i see your cruise, it is a week long going to key west, coco cay, and nassau. Sailing from new orleans. 

Majesty is a small ship, no one has started a roll call. You can start one. 

Every one can get into their cruise planner, no matter who they booked with.

I like you can not understand why no excursion in nassau or key west at this time. Very interesting. I could speculate an itinary change. But that would be pure speculation. 

Edited by suesnake2002
Miss spell

Majesty sailings between Jan and April 2020 were redeployed to New Orleans after the Cuba ban and just opened for bookings in the past couple months or so. RCI is likely trying to figure out the excursions for these sailings since some of these sailings are now going to be in port with other RCI ships and RCI will need to figure out how to divvy up the excursions and excursion times.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nu_cruzer1 said:

Majesty sailings between Jan and April 2020 were redeployed to New Orleans after the Cuba ban and just opened for bookings in the past couple months or so. RCI is likely trying to figure out the excursions for these sailings since some of these sailings are now going to be in port with other RCI ships and RCI will need to figure out how to divvy up the excursions and excursion times.

This is most likely the problem, but if I go into the Shore Excursions tab and don't select a specific port I do only see a few selections they are pushing.  I have to select each day to see the full list.  Harmony April cruises are pretty much loaded already so would think they would make loading February cruises a priority.