Oasis Refurb

20 minutes ago, CDNtexascruiser said:

Are any of the staterooms being upgraded or have they been updated recently?

Staterooms (carpet, draperies, furniture, etc.)  are updated as the cruise line deems necessary.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rcclmiami said:

Does Harmony or Symphony have the docking stations?

They never had docking stations with the  old iPhone connector  like Oasis and Allure.  I don't know if they have newer stations. 

On 8/18/2019 at 5:15 PM, not-enough-cruising said:

We have quite a wait ahead of us; I too am on Oasis February 9 (my 50th birthday cruise)

I am thinking I need to try Oasis this coming year as I too will be in my 50s officially.  Will also celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary and will be officially married for half of my life. LOL   I can't think of a better place to mark those milestones than on a cruise.  Hopefully aboard Oasis. 

On 8/18/2019 at 6:48 PM, jbethel11 said:

This video's like to dislike ratio shows how little people like Cats.

In other "Cats" news, has anyone else seen movie previews that they are planning to release the "Cats" movie at the holidays this year?  Even more "Cats."   

1 hour ago, legaljen1969 said:

In other "Cats" news, has anyone else seen movie previews that they are planning to release the "Cats" movie at the holidays this year?  Even more "Cats."   

The trailer above is for the new movie. Haven't seen another one yet

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Must be from her first drydock 5 years ago because she sailed today and has one more sailing to go before she starts her current drydock. 

Hmm the person who posted it is usually spot on with his information.  Oh well, my apologies. 

A new shorter version of CATS will be the Broadway show on Oasis when she returns to the US. Confirmed by Royal during a TA training session. 

Who wants to speculate how they shorten it?

Please don't merge this with the other Oasis thread. I feel this topic can stand on it's own merit. Thanks in advance 

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

A new shorter version of CATS will be the Broadway show on Oasis when she returns to the US. Confirmed by Royal during a TA training session. 

Who wants to speculate how they shorten it?

Please don't merge this with the other Oasis thread. I feel this topic can stand on it's own merit. Thanks in advance 

I'm glad for you, because I know you like it. I guess for me, I will go to the shortened one, and see if I can try to enjoy it more this time around. I still wish it had been changed, as 5 years is enough for any show on the same ship. 

• Like 3