Cruise Critic Community

7 minutes ago, above sea level cruiser said:

This is what someone has said on a different thread: "I'm leaving Mariner on the 18th, staying in a hotel for 1 night in Miami, and then joining the ship in Fort Lauderdale on the 19th."

That’s an employee joining the ship.

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

15 days to do a TA?  

Marinetraffic shows her arriving on 11/18 - she is just pulling out of Cadiz. It is interesting that RCI bothered to put quite a bit of detail into the app - it shows all of the days before the 24th.

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, Lloyd555 said:

I'll get used to it. 🤔

20191109_165933.jpg

Reminds me of the Norwegian Epic.  To me, that ship with those cabins above the bridge is ugly and Oasis is now looking similar.  Still, excited to be on her back to back 1st and 8th Dec - we had 3 weeks of cruises cancelled in April due to the incident so will be nice to finally get aboard

She Is Officially Out And Drydock And Heading To Freeport Bahamas At 21kn. Her ETA To Freeport Is 11-18-2019.Capture.thumb.JPG.292a437b9a7491378ededb59d56fb833.JPGAt 21k  

22 minutes ago, dlwolf72 said:

When is Oasis scheduled to arrive back in the USA and is she coming to Miami first?

Arriving back on the 18th or 19th to FLL.

first sailing Miami on the 24th 

25 minutes ago, dlwolf72 said:

When is Oasis scheduled to arrive back in the USA and is she coming to Miami first?

According to Marinetraffic, she is scheduled to arrive Freeport November 18th

Skjermbilde 2019-11-10 kl. 14.31.19.png

2day media sailing on Nov21 out of Port Everglades and then repo to Miami likely.  Terminal A isn't available Friday and Saturday so understandable for it to go out of PE.

14 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

2day media sailing on Nov21 out of Port Everglades and then repo to Miami likely.  Terminal A isn't available Friday and Saturday so understandable for it to go out of PE.

So That Means She Will Stay In Freeport Until The 20th Of November? 

3 minutes ago, FlowBroTy said:

So That Means She Will Stay In Freeport Until The 20th Of November? 

Not according to the app.

Screenshot_20191110-141341_Royal.thumb.jpg.38666440137736efd5f02cc37df8b74b.jpg

Screenshot_20191110-141451_Royal.thumb.jpg.21824202653bb29dbd4981ae6b2aeece.jpg

19 hours ago, normannna said:

Reminds me of the Norwegian Epic.  

I see what you're going for but no.... The EPIC is ugly as hell, and that horrid bit above the bridge completely breaks the lines and looks stuck on like LEGO bricks.

This is not like that at all, it follows the lines and is just one deck essentially. I think it looks fine. I mean I liked it before, but for what they were doing (adding cabins)... They've done a good job of it visually.

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Not according to the app.

Screenshot_20191110-141341_Royal.thumb.jpg.38666440137736efd5f02cc37df8b74b.jpg

Screenshot_20191110-141451_Royal.thumb.jpg.21824202653bb29dbd4981ae6b2aeece.jpg

How are you getting that information to show? It will only let me see one of the cruises that I have booked. Not sure how to see dates taht I am not booked on?

20 hours ago, Yorkvillain said:

Not even close.  

I just looked at a picture of the Epic and oh my gosh how ugly. It does look like a LEGO was added to the top of the  ship. I am so grateful they did not ruin the lines of the front of Oasis ( like they did with the back IMHO).

Edited by The sea calls my name
mispelled a word

Scroll to the bottom of the select your sailing screen and Click on other ships we support.

Edited by AshleyDillo

5 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Scroll to the bottom of the select your sailing screen and Click on other ships we support.

Ah, thank you.

37 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

I am on Oasis Dec 1.  Anyone know what terminal ?

Will be Terminal A.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:15 PM, soremekun said:

They are testing ordering food from your phone and having it delivered to many areas around the ship.

We had this on the Carnival Horizon and it was great. You could get a pizza delivered to you anywhere on the ship for $5, which was very convenient sitting by the pool when my kids were hungry and the pizza lines were very long, which was pretty much all the time since they basically cooked each individual pizza to order. 

On the app you would select the area of the ship you were sitting, and just describe yourself someway, like the hat you were wearing.

21 hours ago, JP82 said:

I see what you're going for but no.... The EPIC is ugly as hell, and that horrid bit above the bridge completely breaks the lines and looks stuck on like LEGO bricks.

This is not like that at all, it follows the lines and is just one deck essentially. I think it looks fine. I mean I liked it before, but for what they were doing (adding cabins)... They've done a good job of it visually.

To me, Epic looks like she's wearing the ugly black gigantic wrap-around "glasses" they give you when you've had your eyes dilated!