Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The cabins above the bridge are all Oceanview.

 

Don't they have title like Oceanview panoramic? Or is the just the suites in the corners?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JP82 said:

 

Don't they have title like Oceanview panoramic? Or is the just the suites in the corners?

 

Sorry double post!

 

Edited by MacMarauder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JP82 said:

 

Don't they have title like Oceanview panoramic? Or is the just the suites in the corners?

They are a category 6N. Oceanview.  The suites in the corners are called Ultimate Panoramic suite

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 5:01 PM, Drock20J said:

Sit close and sit on the aisle. The cast tends to get...playful with those up close and on the aisle.

 

I like about halfway back, I find my field of vision is compromised if to close.

 

However, aisle is still the most important.

 

Also, the left side of left aisle is my first choice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 6:01 PM, HBE4 said:

 

Most likely this.

 

A Seapass card takes up much less room in my pocket than my phone. And I don't like bulky pockets. I'm more apt tp leave my phone behind in WJ than my card.

 

Plus, I'm an old fart that likes to disconnect on a cruise, leaves the phone in airplane mode and in the safe.  Only use it for pictures. Heck, a single charge will last for days.

 

I charge my phone twice a day🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 6:15 PM, soremekun said:

They are testing ordering food from your phone and having it delivered to many areas around the ship.

 

It was down half the time on Symphony, and only delivered to cabin and decks 15/16/17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 3:09 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Her first sailing is the 24th.  I haven’t heard of any media sailings of freebies for Pinnacles. 

 

I've got the car gassed up just in case🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

And hopefully a Bella sitter on standby.

 

Oh, she's coming. If it's a 2 day🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 5:16 PM, Lloyd555 said:

I'll get used to it. 🤔

20191109_165933.jpg

Is that a public area above those new cabins?  If so, it appears that those ultimate panoramic suites don't have much privacy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, philpcruiser said:

Is that a public area above those new cabins?  If so, it appears that those ultimate panoramic suites don't have much privacy.

 

Yes, but good luck hanging over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Also, the left side of left aisle is my first choice

I prefer the Theater right aisle, as Bomba and Victoria are on that side and they can be playful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any word on the pre cruise?

 

I found this on the web page for the cover band we had on Symphony last week. 

152861693_phoenixschedule.thumb.JPG.86e1ba32b8932876476b624060510f01.JPG

 

For those sailing from end of November thru early December, they were a lot of fun.

1790555516_phoenixsetlist.thumb.JPG.413ce44e57a07143ced7077950655448.JPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Any word on the pre cruise?

 

I found this on the web page for the cover band we had on Symphony last week. 

152861693_phoenixschedule.thumb.JPG.86e1ba32b8932876476b624060510f01.JPG

 

For those sailing from end of November thru early December, they were a lot of fun.

1790555516_phoenixsetlist.thumb.JPG.413ce44e57a07143ced7077950655448.JPG

 

 

I'll be on Oasis 12/29.  Where will these guys be playing?  In the new Music Hall?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Any word on the pre cruise?

 

I found this on the web page for the cover band we had on Symphony last week. 

 

For those sailing from end of November thru early December, they were a lot of fun.

 

Yeah I got the entertainment response email today. They are listed on the email. Should be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, uvadover said:

 

I'll be on Oasis 12/29.  Where will these guys be playing?  In the new Music Hall?

They are only on for the Nov 24 and Dec 1 sailings.

 

I’m on-board on the week before you and it will be L.A.Vation a U2 tribute band playing in the music hall.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking forward to this. I am assuming they will be in the new Music Hall, since they are not listed as the Headliner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mikew0805 said:

I'm looking forward to this. I am assuming they will be in the new Music Hall, since they are not listed as the Headliner.

Correct, the tribute/cover bands will be in the music hall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, uvadover said:

 

I'll be on Oasis 12/29.  Where will these guys be playing?  In the new Music Hall?

I just shot an email to wed reservations requesting the entertainment line-up.  They're currently scheduled up to 12/28 so the possibility is there. They look pretty cool to me... I'll be in the Music Hall if they are aboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Grumpus said:

I just shot an email to wed reservations requesting the entertainment line-up.  They're currently scheduled up to 12/28 so the possibility is there. They look pretty cool to me... I'll be in the Music Hall if they are aboard.

Misread post

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some of the bands that I found that have played on Anthem.

 

Wanted(Bon Jovi), DSB ( Journey), Resurrection (Journey), Fan Halen (Van Halen), Beatlemaniacs, Britians Finest (Beatles), Draw the Line (Aerosmith), LaVation (U2,) and Led Zepagain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I received an e mail crack from web reservations who said LA Vation was performing on the 22 which is also on their website. 

 

On Phoenix’s website it only lists them for Nov 24 and Dec 1 sailings.

Sorry, I meant their schedule for 12/28 is at Red Rock.  It wasn't my intention to suggest the venue was Oasis.  I simply meant the possibility for them on the New Year's sailing is still a possibility since their website schedule shows those dates as open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also misread the calendar posted.  Assumed it was the December calendar, when it's actually November.  Either way, super pumped about the new Music Hall on Oasis.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They are only on for the Nov 24 and Dec 1 sailings.

 

I’m on-board on the week before you and it will be L.A.Vation a U2 tribute band playing in the music hall.

 

 

LaVation are excellent. Saw them on Anthem in April in 270 not an ideal location but I bet they will be ever better in the Music Hall.

Enjoy.

Cheers!

Joan

Dublin Ireland

Edited by Slainte!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slainte! said:

LaVation are excellent. Saw them on Anthem in April in 270 not an ideal location but I bet they will be ever better in the Music Hall.

Enjoy.

Cheers!

Joan

Dublin Ireland

Thanks, we are looking forward to it.

 

Do you know why they played n 270 and not the music hall, that seems strange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...