It seems I have a cruise booked in 2039??

PrincessPete

I was just checking in for our cruise in a couple of weeks time and saw that apparently I had another reservation - that one is for "Celebrity Passages Itinerary" in January 2039!!

It says 7075 days to go.

Shall I start a Roll Call? 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

I think it would be difficult to start one without the name of a ship...But perhaps that is advance notice of the name of a new ship?  Were you able to see the itinerary?  It's always nice to be able to plan ahead...I hope the deposit was refundable...😂 EM

6 hours ago, PrincessPete said:

I was just checking in for our cruise in a couple of weeks time and saw that apparently I had another reservation - that one is for "Celebrity Passages Itinerary" in January 2039!!

It says 7075 days to go.

I am going to guess that you made an open Celebrity Passages booking onboard at some time.  That is what that generally refers to since it is an open booking.  It is always marked as 20 years out.  It used to be 2099.

We've only been on one previous Celebrity cruise and didn't sign up for anything, so it is a complete mystery! Obviously not an issue, just curious.

Having spent ages on the phone sorting out a couple of matters for our cruise next week I shan't bother to ring and ask about the "booking" for 2039. 

The odds on us being around then aren't high so I guess they'll have to sail without us 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

It’s worth an email to Customer Services, we found the same thing in our account aster booking a Celebrity cruise after a gap  of some years. They were willing to convert it toOBC on the cruise we had just booked. 

On 8/19/2019 at 10:47 AM, ECCruise said:

I am going to guess that you made an open Celebrity Passages booking onboard at some time.  That is what that generally refers to since it is an open booking.  It is always marked as 20 years out.  It used to be 2099.

I do have a 2039 cruise showing, and yes I do have an open booking certificate.

On 8/19/2019 at 7:43 AM, PrincessPete said:

It says 7075 days to go.

I also have the same thing on my Celebrity, have had it on there for several months and been reporting it on this board.   I have a cruise on Sunday and am not doing a thing about it until after I come back, don't want the IT department screwing up my trip to Bermuda this week.  

Edited by dkjretired

I just used one of my ancient future cruise deposits.  My Celebrity TA had to resubmit the old FCD back to the ship that issued it as the new computer program can’t handle the old certificate.  Same thing happened last couple times I used an old certificate so knew what to expect.

My booking, an exciting deal rate, was on hold - and even dropped a bit in price - while waiting close to 36 hours for the new certificate to be issued.  Watched cabins drop off the website so was happy there was a cabin hold. 

Once the new certificate was issued with a new number, the deposit and OBC from the old onboard booking were applied to my cruise booking.

i believe it is great that one can now see that certificate information.  I had more certificates than I realized.  

On 8/19/2019 at 1:47 PM, ECCruise said:

What is a Celebrity Passage Open Booking?