NB7 Off the Beaten Path Cruise Tour - May 2019

LeeLee62

I have been going to do a trip report of our awesome Cruise Tour in May this year, coming from Western Australia. However I just don't get the time to get it all down so I thought I would give you all a link to the Photobook that I have just finished creating of our "Bucket List" Alaska holiday. It is best viewed on a computer for the size of pics and to be able to read my ramblings😀

I will also attach the trip plan that I made for our holiday, which details our flights (and the flight times 😐), hotels, day trips and shore excursions that we pre-planned 😍

Alaska Cruise-Tour, Coral Princess, May 2019

Alaska Daily Planner Photobook.xlsx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great photobook! We did the same cruisetour in May 2018 and loved it 🙂 There were 15 or 16 Aussies on our tour bus. They were thrilled to see the snow, those of us from the Midwest, not so much. I'm sure you were told how lucky you were to have such clear views of Denali. We had a couple of glimpses while going from Fairbanks to Denali and in the park, and then were fortunate to see him (still with some clouds) when we first arrived at the McKinley Lodge.