C & A points

robg

Does anyone have an extra C&A point I can borrow until after my cruise on Harmony in October??

I'm at 54 and need one point to make Emerald. :classic_biggrin:  (obviously this is a joke...please treat it as such)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, robg said:

Does anyone have an extra C&A point I can borrow until after my cruise on Harmony in October??

I'm at 54 and need one point to make Emerald. :classic_biggrin:  (obviously this is a joke...please treat it as such)

It would be easier to give you a "Welcome aboard" beverage, which is about the only difference ($25 more balcony discount) between Emerald and Platinum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

It would be easier to give you a "Welcome aboard" beverage, which is about the only difference ($25 more balcony discount) between Emerald and Platinum.

I agree that the change in benefits isn't much, but just to be one step closer to Diamond (and ultimately, Pinnacle) makes you feel good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Good one. These days one point can cost hundreds of dollars, if not more. That bottle of water or soda is  just a few dollars. 

M

11 hours ago, robg said:

We are also at 54 points and waiting until our cruise in November to hit Emerald.

13 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Exactly. Kinda why i'm not too upset about it.  

We are at 29 looking at 30 after our December sailing.  I'm not sure how much more cruising I will be doing with RCI.  They are really getting ridiculous with the changing of ports.  I book my cruises for the ports I choose and it seems over the last 6 months it is becoming the norm for RCI to change the ports.  I know they all do it, but enough already.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SRF said:

I am 3 points short of Diamond.

Debating to finding a short, cheap cruise, or just wait until our next 9 night.

Might be nice having DL access for 9 days.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:50 AM, taglovestocruise said:

We will be boarding the Allure 2020 TA 2 points short of D+. Bummer..

For the long cruise you might want to consider taking a 3 or 4 day day cruise now.  Then you will be D+ on the TA.  Or one of you could take it with a friend since status is shared.  Maybe a Vancouver to LA when the ships move out of Alaska?  Not sure if D+ is worth it, but if you were going for Diamond before a TA it might have been.

20 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Might be nice having DL access for 9 days.

Except we sail in a GS, so it not that big of a deal.

If I see a 5 night, GGG sale, that fits my schedule, I will probably do it.  But I will not obsess about it.