2020 Civitavecchia Port to Leonardo da Vinci airport - any recommendations?

Lizdavid

We will be coming into Civitavecchia Port June 2020, we have been into there before but grabbed a car and headed off.  This time we will be spending a night at the airport prior to flying home the next morning.  Does anyone have any recommendations re transfers from the port to the airport.  This is our first time on Oceania but experience with other companies suggests that the cruise transfer won't be the best way to go.  Open to any suggestions from anyone who has done it.  2 PAX + 3-4 bags.  Thanks!

Yes.

we always use Romeinlimo’s. Used them for a brilliant day in Rome last Wednesday. Fabulous Driver (Nic ) beautiful air conditioned minivan ( there were 6 of us). Have used these several times. Always good. Try looking them up.

• Like 3

We were very pleased with RomeHabiCabs on our recent transfer from the port to the airport.  The price was nice for 4 people.

The manager was very responsive to all of my emails and another driver noticed the printed receipt that I was holding as we disembarked earlier than expected and he texted the dispatch and got someone there quickly.

This is not a tour.  Very little conversation with the driver but he was friendly and courteous.  

• Like 1

Another thumbs up 👍 for RomeCabs - they are excellent. Good communication during booking process ... driver was waiting for us at the time we requested ... clean newer cars ... knowledgeable, English speaking driver ... an all-around top notch transfer. And at a VERY reasonable price!

We used a limo from Rome to the port.  We found some other riders on the Roll Call, made it very cost effective and it was much quicker and easier than the regular alternatives.  I would tell you exactly who we used, but we are not at home, and I don't have my file.  I do know that I spent some time on the ports of call board for input on who to use.