looks like its all New Zealand for 2021

zalusky

I was looking forward to doing a 2021 south Australia run like they have in March 2020 but it looks like the finally released schedules are all Sydney Melbourne New Zealand loops.  Sigh.

I wanted to hit Adelaide and Kangaroo Island as well as Melbourne.  Looks like I will have to go Princess.   

There's a 21 day WC segment cruise on Sojourn that focuses on the south coast of Australia. It has port calls at Melbourne, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island. Leaves from Sydney on 4th March 2021. 

38 minutes ago, zalusky said:

Thanks I looked at that one but the wife doesn’t want to do the east side and Bali.  Persuade me she is wrong.  

Broome is an absolute highlight of Australia. Well worth a visit.  Type Broome in Google and click Images. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Isklaar said:

There's a 21 day WC segment cruise on Sojourn that focuses on the south coast of Australia. It has port calls at Melbourne, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island. Leaves from Sydney on 4th March 2021. 

Yes we're looking at that - the piece of Australia we haven't visited. Hoping the cost reduces a little in the next year. 

3 hours ago, rols said:

Yes we're looking at that - the piece of Australia we haven't visited. Hoping the cost reduces a little in the next year. 

Especially when you add in excursion costs private or otherwise.  It feels like a 20k investment when you add in everything for a decent veranda and flights.  That’s a bit too high for me.   The 14day next March is what I was hoping for in 2021 but they are not repeating it.