AARP Carnival Cards? will they still have them after 8/31/19

ChosenOne

17 minutes ago, MommytoAsquared said:

Thanks - I finally cleared my cookies and got in.

Today was the day they were drawing for the $5000 Carnival gift card and I wanted to make sure my name was listed as the winner.  

It was??? For both of them?? Gotta go check that out!

I've ordered Carnival gift cards through AARP a few times.  They usually take a week or so to arrive and never have I been sent a confirmation email of when they shipped, although they say they will.  I've never been able to track them.  I've always had to sign or go to the UPS store to pick them up because I wasn't home when they tried to deliver.  This last time I was shorted a $100 card.  I ordered 2 $1000 and 4 $100 cards.  I called over a week ago and haven't heard anything yet.  Hoping they send us another one and we're not out the $90 we paid for it.

I believe it is the amount you purchase decides whether it is UPS or USPS (snail mail). I have purchased a $100 GC almost each month and it does arrive by regular mail (USPS).  It took about a week.  For the larger dollar amounts, it's understandable why they would need a signature. 

1 hour ago, Diggerof4 said:

I believe it is the amount you purchase decides whether it is UPS or USPS (snail mail). I have purchased a $100 GC almost each month and it does arrive by regular mail (USPS).  It took about a week.  For the larger dollar amounts, it's understandable why they would need a signature. 

Orders under $500 = USPS and no signature.

Orders $500 & up = UPS and requires a signature.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 11:44 AM, bluesman0711 said:

What is the average delivery time for those that have purchased the Carnival gift cards?

I was one of the lucky ones 2 days because they ship about 50 miles from home. Hope they continue to offer them. I paid several cruises, OBC and drink packages through the discount program