Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

All that being said, we were at the airport at 9:05.  We are now at the gate with our flight still going to Ottawa. The nice lady at the checkin did look to see if they had seats on the Toronto flight to which they didn’t. 

Sadly the gate we are waiting at, it’s current flight is going to Toronto. The gate beside us as well.  Neither are Air Canada. Oh well. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

Andrew thanks for the great review and taking us along for your hurricane adventure and vacation. Also thanks to your family for allowing you to be distracted by CC, I am sure doing these reviews is time consuming. My only disappointment of your cruise was that you didn’t find a cabin with a University of Florida Gators white board on the door that you could write “Go Dawgs” on this time. Oh well it has been great following and best to you and your family. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

So, there is a reason why I didn’t share the limo information with you all until our return trip was completed.

Guess who was not waiting at the pier for us even they confirmed by email they would. 

I called their number and the gentleman on the end of the phone said there was no record.  So taxi it was. I have already emailed them back from the taxi stating our displeasure.

So, all that being said do NOT use Orlando Limo Ride. 

Orlando Limo has made a big mistake, they have no idea how many people follow Andrew.

Ok I got the message,

DO NOT use Orlando Limo Ride

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

So what flight times does Andrew and family have?  Flight 1637 says it's going to Montreal???? I thought your final destination is Toronto? Or I see now, you are on Flight #1263 and then a 6pm flight to Toronto

Edited by Jimbo

Ottawa then London. 16C there right now. 

On the plane now. Off to Canada’s Capital. The lady at the gate said the noon flight gets scaled back regularly. 🤔

Glad I got a Whopper pre boarding. 

88C941FC-87B2-481F-80F2-80E16382E9E4.thumb.jpeg.a1807d3cb9a2f42029b89fdea7326e9e.jpeg

I’ll be back when we land in Ottawa and are settled in. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

Thanks for letting us tag along.  We will board the HOS in 2 weeks.  DH is fervently hoping it isn't extended to 11 nights.  Me, I would be excited.

One questions, does HOS offer luggage service to MCO?  If so, do you remember the cut off time for flights?

Have a safe trip home!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Ottawa then London. 16C there right now. 

On the plane now. Off to Canada’s Capital. The lady at the gate said the noon flight gets scaled back regularly. 🤔

Glad I got a Whopper pre boarding. 

88C941FC-87B2-481F-80F2-80E16382E9E4.thumb.jpeg.a1807d3cb9a2f42029b89fdea7326e9e.jpeg

I’ll be back when we land in Ottawa and are settled in. 

I think we just saw the AC bird fly over our house in SW Ont.

Welcome back to  #wethenorth , #shethenorth