Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

WTH?  They changed our flight to 7am. No way. 

DFA714A7-4D2C-46DF-92F6-C57A65C9BF78.thumb.jpeg.a1482c59e5d0a614dbec6bf61a1a76d3.jpeg

After 20 minutes on the phone we now have a 12:30 flight to Ottawa with a three hour later over before our flight home. 

Not it exactly what the Coke can says but better than flying the next day. The thing about travel is things do always go as planned.  This 7!day cruise says it all. 

1BAFDC00-6516-4020-A855-EB037A6D3487.thumb.jpeg.7031b1b94f700a8121414485b7fc3c62.jpeg

Full port. 6 ships.

Seaside is late, typical Italian Style. 😉

12CA9776-C642-4616-BE38-BDAF5915D971.thumb.jpeg.cf5c33ed538d3e5e7565dd220a91c83d.jpeg

Live view now. 

0AEEFE7F-DCE8-4F17-9983-6FABBA4F8EDA.thumb.jpeg.08a52088ac1ac9586f2ecce9abe2c356.jpeg

Owen found a full shell. Yes, it went back. We did find some sea glass and part of a Bohemian flag. We rescued it and gave it to the staff. It was damaged by the edge of the hurricane. 

7AAF4FA5-2F39-418E-9D93-5F517D264B4C.thumb.jpeg.352980550381bf2b54806c4eecf53162.jpeg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Putting it on my list for future reference. Thanks!

First time and very enjoyable. I’m not sure if it’s quieter because there’s less people on the boats and Harmony here or if it’s always this way. But I really like it. 

You can also tell that there are some crew here too. Usually crew at a location is a sign of a good place.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

First time and very enjoyable. I’m not sure if it’s quieter because there’s less people on the boats and Harmony here or if it’s always this way. But I really like it. 

You can also tell that there are some crew here too. Usually crew at a location is a sign of a good place.

Andrew, how does the entrance fee and food/drink credit work there?

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

First time and very enjoyable

What was the price per person? I've seen several different numbers? From what I understand you get a portion of that fee back in coupons for food or drink, correct? Beach looks awesome and that water wow!

Ops, Bob beat me to it same question.

Edited by Sea Dog

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Andrew, how does the entrance fee and food/drink credit work there?

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

What was the price per person? I've seen several different numbers? From what I understand you get a portion of that fee back in coupons for food or drink, correct? Beach looks awesome and that water wow!

Ops, Bob beat me to it same question.

And I'll add one more.  Do you have to book it in advance or can you just show up?

Resort for a day is where we booked it.  We literally booked it yesterday on the ship. You do have to print something out and bring it with you for confirmation, so make sure whatever ship you are on you have access to a printer.  I suspect you could probably print it when you got here as well too, if they were that fussy.

For 3 (2 adults and 1 child) it was a $53 deposit. We then paid $189 by credit card when we arrived. Total $242 US. They only accept credit card. We then recurved a $100 food credit.  It was a $40 food credit per adult and a 20 for the child. 

That also included is pool and beach access, lounge chairs, umbrellas, towels and nonmotorized water sports. They also have a fresh water pool, nice washrooms, and great staff and took care of us all day.

It was a 10 minute walk from the exit of the port, 15 from the ship gangway.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2