Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

4 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Still no photo quotes. Some would be proud of me. Lol

BTW, my baby brother and his family are onboard. A little late now to say hello. He’s a P but generally sails in Star Class. They got the short end of the stick on this cruise. I think he was on Oasis when they got extended days for I think Matthew. 

Have a a safe trip home. Enjoyed your thread. First Class. 

I just realized it as well. My wife showed a pic your bro shared on social media. 

So that’s about it for us tonight. Our bags are pretty much packed.  They will get picked up in the morning at 7am. We will be departing with our Genie at 7:45 am. We have a car service coming at 8am for Orlando. 

I will post as possible through the day. I will also be putting together final thoughts for both sailings on our journey home. LOL, I’d like to have this wrapped up before we have our laundry done. I’ll also run through all the photos to see if I missed any worth sharing. 

Alarm is set for 6:15, so it is good night for now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

So that’s about it for us tonight. Our bags are pretty much packed.  They will get picked up in the morning at 7am. We will be departing with our Genie at 7:45 am. We have a car service coming at 8am for Orlando. 

I will post as possible through the day. I will also be putting together final thoughts for both sailings on our journey home. LOL, I’d like to have this wrapped up before we have our laundry done. I’ll also run through all the photos to see if I missed any worth sharing. 

This has been a great two weeks to follow you Andrew, very enjoyable.  Thanks much and safe travels tomorrow.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

It was a fun 2 weeks. Thanks for allowing me to participate.

Bell says goodnight and Godspeed

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Wow! I have the same depressed feeling I do when it’s all over and we have to disembark!

Thank you for making this cruise feel so personal. 

Fly safe and tell your bed how much you missed it!

• Like 3

Andrew this has been one of the most delightful threads I have ever read and participated in. Thank you so much for your pictures, humor and great descriptions of your two week adventure. Well done my friend! Safe travels back home and I look forward to when you can cruise and post again.

• Like 3

Great review Andrew.

🏄🏻‍♂️ I told my husband about The FlowRider “test” on the boogie board before he can do stand up. He wasn’t happy but I told him we will just skip our usual boarding day ritual so he can get it done asap. 

Now to catch up on your scopes....

I hope you and your family have a safe trip home. Here’s hoping you can change to a direct flight 🤞

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

On board account...  details to follow but when Owen’s cruise fare was $99 you can’t beat this. 

888AC2C7-50E5-4460-97BB-A19503A0E674.thumb.jpeg.b5d37885e2d0ab0ea788056bb79a132e.jpeg

Nice job.  When we walked off Brilliance 2 weeks ago after 12 Days onboard, our bill was -$1.34,  Too bad it was non-refundable 😉

dp

Edited by dpostman
  • Haha 1

Great review Andrew as always.  Sorry your cruise wasn't how you planned, but seems pretty good in the end....double the fun.  And I remember reading your comment earlier about lemon into lemonade.  Safe travels home. Think you said you have to fly through Ottawa?  All the best returning to work and school for Owen. 

Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us follow your cruise adventures.

Good luck to Owen with his hockey tryouts.  

I am sure Lisa is ready to get home and back to normal day to day routines..................until the next cruise.

Take care.

Safe travels.

Andrew, let me add my thanks. This was an awesome live thread.  So glad you three were able to relax and enjoy your extra week onboard.  Your adventures helped me as I eagerly await our upcoming 13 night Panama Canal cruise, which is three weeks from today.  

23 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

LOL, the sinning man. I made some great spelling mistakes this week as well. 

This past Sunday we had lunch at JR. 

Wow!  What a screw up on my part.  Of course I meant the spinning man.  Maybe it was a Freudian slip.......

Thanks again for the great review.  

Edited by sellwingri
  • Like 1

So, there is a reason why I didn’t share the limo information with you all until our return trip was completed.

Guess who was not waiting at the pier for us even they confirmed by email they would. 

EE0364FB-9090-4C45-BB30-CFC2704F7ED4.thumb.jpeg.43f1a15e629a5e04662c22d9206c14f9.jpeg

I called their number and the gentleman on the end of the phone said there was no record.  So taxi it was. I have already emailed them back from the taxi stating our displeasure.

E78DB669-2702-403B-BF79-B57C2AB439AB.thumb.jpeg.5eeb0929790a1a5348d2c306f09f44a3.jpeg

Also texted the number that I called with the confirmation of pick up.

BE70BFFF-8A7E-432E-A9B2-20F4529D805B.thumb.jpeg.8180555461afc364c325e175841f78af.jpeg

So, all that being said do NOT use Orlando Limo Ride. 

If we do not see a refund in a couple days I will be contacting the credit card company. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2