Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

42 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

In the master bedroom the curtains allowed enough light in, to wake a light sleeper.

I'm a light sleeper.  The light bleeding through in the morning really bothered me last year.  So I put the pillows to good use.

image.thumb.png.c099502784b38b0f82779ca16f8fb5bb.png

Once again Andrew, thank you for taking us along for the ride.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I ran through all the pictures and didn’t miss any, but thought I’d end with this one.  We shouldn’t be back to the Bahamas for a while but when we do it’s lighthouse will be awaiting us. 

0BB150BC-FC6A-42ED-9935-B562CC2A4180.thumb.jpeg.92fa51dae55248f1596dabf0ddfd45c2.jpeg

I always like seeing that lighthouse.🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I will most likely ask you all to join Lisa and I again in a few weeks.  I will catch you up with what has happened the last week here.

Let’s just say it has been busy and fun. 

Thanks for taking us along!

I love all your reviews, but hate the cliffhangers...

I was very interested in your comments about the cabin.  We had 10330 on Oasis a couple years ago.  There were 4 adults and we thought it was rather cramped.  The living room area had a couch and two chairs, but was crowded by the table and chairs.  The balcony was large, but didn’t seem logically set up.  

Star class wasn’t a good match for us.  We don’t really drink and actually got tired of all the food.  There were snacks each day that usually went to waste.  The best part was the free laundry and our great room steward.  I doubt we’ll try it again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What a dream to end up with an unexpected 2 week cruise! It was so funny when you thanked us for “sticking it out”. I think I could speak for many when I say we’d be happily reading along if you cruised every day of the year! Your live froms are always so entertaining; thank you!

Edited by cruisequeen4ever
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

What a dream to end up with an unexpected 2 week cruise! It was so funny when you thanked us for “sticking it out”. I think I could speak for many when I say we’d be happily reading along if you cruised every day of the year! Your live froms are always so entertaining; thank you!

Starting that Go Fund me Account right now. LOL

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, dpostman said:

Hey Andrew... You gonna go see the Ford VS Ferrari movie? 😉

Pretty safe bet that you are I'm thinkin.

dp

Yes, you bet I am. Hagerty Classic car Insurance offered to trailer by GT to Toronto for the movie Premiere but I declined. At this time of the year you never know what Mother Nature has in store.  2 hours away is a great distance.  I’m not sure if they had a Ferrari to display with me, after all I already know the outcome of the movie. 

edit: I’ve waited for this movie since I’ve heard it was being made. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1