Can’t log in on home internet but can on cell phone

Is anyone else having this issue when I try to log in on my home computer I am blocked when I try to use the boards however now when I log in on my phone with data it works. It if I use my home wifi on my phone it won’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a report of similar trouble with the RCI website in another thread. So I doubt the issue is related to the CC website in particular.

Have you tried an incognito / private browser session, or clearing cookies etc.?

The problem may be related to your home router, firewalls, or anti-malware tools. It might be your ISP blocking the site.

Edited by broberts

There was a report of similar trouble with the RCI website in another thread. So I doubt the issue is related to the CC website in particular.

Have you tried an incognito / private browser session, or clearing cookies etc.?

The problem may be related to your home router, firewalls, or anti-malware tools. It might be your ISP blocking the site.

You might be right as when I am on my phone it works great with no wifi I removed cookies this issue just started last night

Not sure why but everything is working as normal again. Very weird not sure why.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 10:36 AM, BCCRUSINGCOUPLE said:

Is anyone else having this issue when I try to log in on my home computer I am blocked when I try to use the boards however now when I log in on my phone with data it works. It if I use my home wifi on my phone it won’t work.

I have now encounter this problem on both my mobile phone and my home computer. There is an alternate way to get in; I got it from HelpJenn on another older thread. It works on computers and mobiles; I know because I have used it on both.  Copy this to a sticky or whatever so you can find it the next time you need it (only because it took me a few week to remember exactly what I needed to do and maybe your memory is as bad as mine.):

If the log in button isn't working, scroll to the very top of the page and select the blue and orange Cruise Critic. Wherever it takes you, whatever pops up, look for "Log In" and select it. Then navigate back to the boards, usually a well marked link at the top of the page. 

If this doesn't work to log you in, pound your fists in frustration and then email help@cruisecritic.com and give them a detailed explanation of what you encountered and what platform you are working from.